Untitled Part 26

After a while of stalling and trying to leave the store I realized that Alexander wasn't going to let us leave until we both picked a collar.
I came across a cute microphone and shrugged before grabbing it.
I sighed and randomly grabbed a plane black collar with a pink diamond on it and threw it on the counter trying not to blush.

"Don't ask." I mumbled awkwardly when the cashier looked at me. "I live with a crazy guy." I whispered over my shoulder and the older guy simply raised his eyebrows.

"Oh? Is that so?" He asked sounding slightly amused and I quickly looked over my shoulder to see Alexander on the phone with someone. I placed the microphone onto the counter and leaned closer.

"Yes!" I whispered harshly,"He's crazy." I added trying not to yell "Absolutely insane I mean what kind of guy brings two girls to a freaking pet shop to get collars??" I scoffed
"I mean I got this cute microphone but thats pretty much it." I shrugged and scanned the store for Sophie. When I saw her she was standing in the collar area with a small scowl on her face.

"Umm whats your name?" The guy asked as he pushed his glasses up and leaned his chin in the palm of his hand.

"Y/n." I muttered

"Well Y/n dear first off this is not a pet store." The guy who's name tag read George chuckled. "And secondly that's not a microphone." He pointed to the shiny object while I looked at him in confusion.

"What are you talking about?" I hissed quietly.

"This is a Bdsm shop and that is a vibrator."

"A-A what?" I stuttered and blushed when George explained in further detail.

"Oh I don't um- I uhhh- hide that! Put it back! I-I don't want it." I whispered quickly and he put the vibrator somewhere behind the counter where it was thankfully out of sight.

"What do you mean by bdsm shop-"

"Y/n stop talking to that man.Is he bothering you?" I jumped at the sound of Alexander's voice and nervously turned around.

"No he's nice." I mumbled and Alexander grabbed my hand.

"Mhm I bet he is. I still don't want you talking to him." He scolded "You're mine little one. Not his." I muttered in my ear and I blushed.

"Uhh we w-were just having a normal conversation-"

"Yes but he should have asked permission to talk to you." He frowned and I looked at him as if he were crazy.

"Well normal people don't ask permission to have a conversation with one another."

"Y/n please don't start with me okay. I wont take you to McDonalds." He threatened and I gasped..