Untitled Part 24

Alexander

"-Ahh heh daddy aha-" I smirked at the sounds she was making before covering up her mouth and sliding even deeper inside of her. Fuck.

"Shut up little girl I didn't give you permission to talk." I breathed into her ear before pushing her chest against the wall and pulling her hair back.

"You've been a really bad kitten lately." I whispered into Sophie's ear smiling in content. I slowly pulled my dick from out of her and playfully smacked her ass with it. "Breaking all the rules knowing that Y/n's just going to follow in your footsteps."

"I..I-"

"Daddy doesn't reward bad behavior." I smiled as I sucked on her neck .

"Really?" Sophie spoke sounding slightly out of breath. "Because this feels like a reward-"

"You're right." I smiled and pushed away from her as soon as the words left her mouth. "You are absolutely right kitten."

"Wait no." She whined and I smirked before pinning her to the shower wall with both of my hands on either side of her body.

"Let's see what we can do about that."

Y/n

I sighed as I laid in bed, still curled in a comfortable ball. I'm too sleepy to get ready and I don't feel like going anywhere. I just want to cuddle all day, so if Alexander wants me to go with him then he's going to have to drag me there himself.

Speaking of Alexander, I wonder what's taking him so long...

Sophie

"Take this dick little girl." Alexander growled in my ear as his hands dug into into my sides.

"Agh Daddy."

I was barley even able to remember my own name when he slid deeper inside of me and pulled my hair back. The sound of his hips smacking against me was the only other thing that could be heard in the room besides the loud shower water.

"Do you want more?" He whispered in my ear and I felt him start to slide out.

"Y-yes. Yes I want more." I blurted quickly as he pushed the tip back in and I slowly pushed backwards and tried to make him go all the way inside, but he grabbed my waist and held me still.

"Beg." He growled quietly as he moved at an extremely slow pace.

"What?" I breathed and he leaned closer to my ear. "I said beg." He demanded and smacked my ass letting the sound echo around the bathroom. "Be a good kitten and beg for daddy's dick okay?" He whispered and leaned closer to kiss my neck.