Untitled Part 4

His house was simple and elegant and I found myself amazed by it.

"You own this popsicle stand?" I asked as Alexander unlocked the door and he rolled his eyes playfully.

"Yes. Now for the last time get your shoes off of my dashboard little girl." He spoke sternly.

I shivered and cleared my thoat. There it was again that weird feeling that made me feel like a kid again.
Like I didn't really have a choice, except this feeling was a little bit different then that. He made me feel like he was the boss and a small part of me didn't mind. The safeness and security that I felt with this complete stranger was so surreal that I didn't know what to do.

"Sorry Sir-" I blurted without thinking and my hands flew up to cover my mouth in embarrasement.

What the actual fuck

"U-uhm." I muttered as I nearly stumbled out of the car. "I didn't uh mean-"

I scowled when I noticed the ammused expression that he wore on his face and I crossed my arms childishly. "Nevermind."

"It's okay I kind of like being called Sir." He teased

"Oh...alright." I mumbled stupidly

As if sensing my embarrasement Alexander simply climbed out of the car with ease and walked toward his house.

"Hey!" I stumbled after him and tried to look casual as if I wasn't completely flustered at the moment.

"Yes?"

"You uhh left your car unlocked." I spoke as we went up the steps to his house and he simply smiled at me and pointed his keys in the direction of his car. Seconds later a reassuring beep noise could be heard from the car and I safetly assumed that it was locked.

"Are you attached to that or something?" He askes me as he glanced down at the dirty white bear I had been clinging to since I left Mrs.Rose's house.

"I guess." Was all I mumbled and he sighed and pushed open the front door after unlocking it. When he walked inside he placed his keys on a small glass table and hung his coat up on an old wooden rack. He slipped off his shoes and placed them against the wall along side lots of other shoes. I glanced up in awe at the giant chandelier that hung down in the center of the enterance and for a moment I thought I was dreaming.

"Woah." I gasped as I looked at his nicely done wooden floor and cream colored walls.

"Is this your dream house or something?" I spoke as I stood frozen by the front door.