Untitled Part 23

"Wow Sophie how hard did you fuck her?" Alexander smirked at my nervous reaction and I threw a pillow at his face.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes and Y/n tossed and turned in her sleep. Something was obviously bothering her, but Alexander told me not to wake her up.

"Sophie.." Y/n mumbled in her sleep and I smirked. "Bet she doesn't say your name in her sleep." I teased and Alexander threw the pillow back in my face.

"Hush Kitten."

"Make me hush-"

"Maybe I will." He smiled

"Then do it-"

"I HAVE TO TURN MYSELF IN!" Y/n woke up screaming and pulling my shirt with wide eyes and if I hadn't been so frightend by her sudden outburst I would have laughed.

"Y/n what the fuck." I shook my head a little before letting out a short laugh. "You scared the hell out of me."

"Sophie i'm so sorry I killed Liz. It was dumb and stupid an-"

"Wait what?" Alexander asked and Y/n turned to him.

"It's okay I'm ready just.." Y/n nodded to herself as if she were making a deep realization. "Just turn me in Alex." She sighed and we looked at her like she was crazy.

"Y/n what are you talking about?" I laughed not really knowing what was going on.

"The police officers....Liz died...a-and you were mad at me. But um.." The more Y/n talked the more confused she looked and it was obvious her head was hurting or something.

"Wait...was I dreaming?" She asked as she rubbed her temples. "No. I .. I wasn't dreaming. Was I?-"

"Okayy Sophie you're not allowed play with her anymore. "Alexander spoke in a slightly concerned voice "Look at her she's broken." She observed and I tried not to laugh.

"I had nothing to do with this." I spoke as I raised my hands in surrender.

"-a-and then the police showed up and they said-"

"Y/n-"

"Then you got mad at me and you wouldn't talk to me an-"

"Y/n!" I grabbed her wrists and she looked at me. I tried to keep a serious face when I stared back at the cute lunatic, but I just couldn't hold in my laughter. "Listen here crazy pants." I spoke in between laughter but quickly stopped laughing when I saw how vulnerable she looked.

"None of that happened okay." I spoke taking the situation more seriously.