Part-17🖤

"Sumedh" Mallika whispered while buttoning his  shirt as they were about to go whereas sumedh hummed in response "Don't you think something isn't right" She asked "What" He asked "Hmm,like literally do you think  your parents really love me? Because the words your dad told me, Did they really changed? And your mom too didn't mentioned anything about dad" Mallika asked in a sad manner whereas Sumedh just left a sigh and said "Let's just hope for the best" He said and kissed her forehead.

6 hours later,

They both reached sumedh's home town and was recieved a warm welcome from his home,they both were a lil shocked but at the same time felt soo good,especially Mallika she feels like she could get a real love of parents,firstly his parents asked about their life in Jammu and secondly his parents apologized for all the things that happened in the past,Mallika felt comfortable with them,and smiled warmly as she was that much happy and excited to live a happy life,but in the case of Sumedh,he felt a little weird but he doesn't know why.. he literally felt that his Mom & Dad is acting strange like when his mom talks,his dad slowly stars at Mallika strangly ,same goes with his Mom when his Dad is speaking, which was unnoticed by Mallika,he anyway decided to be a lil more protective to His love...

They discussed about their Marriage and the things related to it,Mallika was having butterflies in her stomach hearing all these, in addition to it Sumedh was constantly rubbing his hands on her thighs making it more,unnoticed by his parents because of the salwar she was wearing.....

I know this the borrest chapter I've ever written, -_- but don't worry upcoming chapterz would be soo interesting & I wanna tell to u all that there are only a few more chapterz of this one, and the epilogue will be a lil bit sad, so anyway stay tuned!!!!

Precap- Their Marriage and their first love making on his house🌚

Nxt part soon!!

35+ votes plz..