Part-8🖤🔞

Morning,

Mallika woke up and saw sumedh cuddling her,both naked bodies pressed against each other,she remember the yesterday incidents and blushed, his face on her chest,his lips partially touching her nipple,she caressed his cheeks and he too woke up by her feathery touch

"Good morning love " sumedh said and he snuggled into her neck planting a soft kiss on her nape.Mallika's breath just stopped when he heard that "Good morning sumedh " she whispered and blushed snuggling herself on his chest.

"Don't be shy girl" sumedh said huskly and he caught her hips drawing circles out there,Mallika just snuggled herself more into his chest and blushed heavenly.

"Where are you going " sumedh asked as mallika wrapped herself in the blanket and stood up "shower" she said as she walked towards the bathroom "But you only shower at the evening " sumedh said "Because of you Mr. " mallika said huskly and sumedh unknowingly blushed, and she opened the bathroom door and was about to close it but,
Sumedh suddenly jumped from the bed and went to her and took mallika in bridal style "sumedh what are you doing " mallika asked "We are gonna shower together and that we can use less water too" sumedh said as he pinned her too the wall and took off the blanket from her body then opened the shower.
🔞Mature content 🔞

Both naked bodies were drenching in water,sumedh caught mallika's waist and started kissing her hardly, while mallika caught his neck pulling sumedh more closer.

His hand were roaming on breast,rubbing her boobs and hardly pinching her nipple making her gasp on the cool-hot kiss.

They broke the kiss and he made her sit on his waist "We came here to shower,okay" mallika warned him "I know babe" he said huskly and started applying the body wash on
her body .

Mallika moans each and every second as sumedh's hand were continuously sliding each and every part off her body gently pinching her some parts and kissing in between.

He then made her stand and completely attacked her upper body,she's moaning like a mess,the water making them more crazier and they started there making.....

He was going crazy with her lowers, and she cummed constantly,he licked it off without wasting a bit,his fingers hitting inside her,making her cry out, biting her hips and thighs.Mallika gripping sumedh's hairs..

He made her look him and suddenly pushed himself inside her making her cry out,pressing his shoulders hardly for support,he didn't stop continued his torture,his hot liquid filling insid her making her weak,both juices mixing together. Hiting his fingers inside her rubbing her boobs in between and bending and biting her nipple with his teeth sending her over the edge and she too stared riding him,teasing him slowly,making him unknowingly moan as they both pushed themselves over the edge,marking each other's them....
🔞 Over🔞

After off about 1¹/² hours they came out.
Sumedh wrapping a towel around his waist and mallika around her body

"What will I wear " sumedh asked showing his puppy eyes "Just stay here like that " mallika said while smirking and took her clothes and went to change "This girl!!" Sumedh groaned.

Mallika came out wearing a simple top and jeans and gave sumedh his pants & shirt "From where do you have my clothes" sumedh said being confused as it's his own clothes "You forgot it when you went back " she said "Oh!Then why does it smell like you now" sumedh said huskly and he hugged from back "Bec..ause,I.. wore..it.. the..se days". She said struggling to breath as his lips were continuously dancing on her collarbone,neck and shoulders."Is that so" sumedh said huskly,"Yup" mallika whispered,her cheeks heating up.

"Why'd you took so long,I missed you" mallika whispered sitting on his lap facing him,his hands on her hips and legs paired up, and sumedh snuggled into her chest feeling the most comfortable and loveliest one.

"Because, I wasn't allowed to go outside of my house not even my garden" sumedh said and sighied "What do you mean" mallika asked "I told them all that happened and they started seeing me as a slut,I was just locked inside my room and off about 6 months my father forcefully made me join on his company,I actually wanted to become a doctor but he made me an engineer and we have a business trip here,so we came here and I surrendered myself to you because I loved you and I love you will love you no matter what happens "
Sumedh said "But if you became a doctor then you would have never come here and we would never meet again" mallika said as a tear roll down her cheek and fell on sumedh.

These words literally hit him,right now he really understood how much she wanted him,how much she loved him, he regretted his words and thanked god for giving his life's most precious gift ever, and he snuggled into her chest much as he could.
"I really didn't meant that way" he said and tears roll down his cheeks,sumedh caught her lips and kissed it,sucking it passionately showing that he will never leave her alone...

.
.
.
Do vote & comment plz....