Part-3🖤

2 days passed sumedh & mallika were staying on mallika's house,they both were kind off friends out there,sumedh felt weird on the surroundings because it was completely silent not a peaceful one,dark dim light washing on the state day and night. They both just went for a walk at nights, nothing much they can do their other than that .

At night🥀

"Sumedh do you drink " mallika asked as sumedh raised his right eyebrow "Why" he asked "Do you drink " mallika asked one more time raising her voice "Ya, sometimes " sumedh said nervously as he was afraid that if she doesn't like people who drink."okay,so there's nothing on the house to drink or eat other than some bottles of alcoholic things.." she said which left sumedh shocked "So,do you drink " sumedh asked "Everyone does because these are the cheapest things we can get from here " she said "Cheap" sumedh said being confused "Huh!I know on your place they sell it on very high prices and I too know that people don't even plant these things there but planting these things here are okay and it's the cheapest thing you can get here " she said "oh,I didn't knew that" he said "If you want you can drink otherwise go to sleep with your empty stomach " she said "Oh!okay, then give me some ".

"Ahh! Sumedh groaned as his head started to pain" It was the first ever time he was drunk soo much. He had completed two bottles within a few time. Mallika drank 1 bottle and then went to sleep as she felt weak. sumedh unknowingly slept on the floor in a very drunken state blabbering shits.....

At 3AM,

Sumedh woke up unknowingly,he was feeling dizzy and he went to the kitchen to drink water, after drinking it he went to mallika's room to check her out. He found her sleeping, her top uncovered her belly as she was sleeping in a sassy position making his heart skip he unknowingly reached near her and pecked her belly.

🔞Mature content🔞

He didn't know but he wanted to touch her maybe because he was drunk his mind and heart didn't worked at that time so without knowing himself he started sucking her neck that's when mallika woke up feeling some touch on her neck,he then started sucking her collarbone and shoulder blades sliding her tope, she tried to push him but he was hard and didn't let her push him then he tore her tope she felt something that's nor uncomfortable nor comfortable she was too weak she didn't had the energy to do something then he unhooked her bra revealing him her physice "sum...edh" she groaned weakly trying to push him as she could but no, he locked her hands and started telling something in a drunken state she didn't know what he's telling atlast he attacked her breast hardly making her to moan out loudly,sucking and biting her nipple while playing with other one she doesn't wanted to push him but still she wants.

"I love you " he whispered near her ear making her heart skip a beat, he continued his torture on her upper body making it red,red marks on her skin atlast she surrendered herself to him letting him dominate her maybe because she too was drunk after 30 min of his torture he stopped and started gazing her, his iris turning into black which were hazel green he pulled her up rubbing circles on her back making both of eyes locked she felt a different emotion when he touched her & was staring into his eyes,tears started coming from her eyes unknowingly she's comfortable,happy she didn't know what it was. Unfortunately mallika herself locked her lips on sumedh making both of their's wet and red,her hands caught his cheeks making him moan as their tongues slapped against each other tasting each and every corner, he then made her lay down on the bed, now he was being extremely gentle on her, he kissed between her chest, licking her belly, biting her nipple making her moaning his name,sucking her back her hands went through his messy hairs making him groan in pleasure, heat generating between both off their bodies marking his love on her body, LOVE?MAYBE....

After off about 2 hours he stopped he made her hug him,inhaling her skin's fragrance. She layed on his bare chest giving a peck on his lips as they both felt the most pleasurable experience ever, then they both went to a soft sleep forgetting all the unwanted things......

🔞End🔞

Precap- Realization

Do vote & comment 💟