Part-6🖤

After 1¹/² years,

"She might have moved to any another place " he said and sighed sadly sitting on the train.

Sumedh's family is going to Jammu for some business purposes, and his mom & dad started to dislike him a bit since the past 1¹/² years because according to them he did a biggest mistake of his life,sumedh tried to make them understand it but no....
From that day onwards his life changed, a person who was completely happy and free is locked in his house,his mom and dad didn't made sumedh go outside in this 1¹/² years,not even letting him meet his close friends not even taking him to any functions,not even letting him step outside,just locked in his room......

His parents asked sumedh that 'what's that girl's name and from which district is she's, and ofcourse sumedh lied because he knows that his family will curse an innocent soul.......

And now his family is going to Jammu for his dad's business purposes and one more thing, sumedh too joined his dad's business so he too has to go there,and they are going to the place where mallika lives , his dad & mom asked 'is she from that particular place ' and he said no she is far from that district',means he lied .
Sumedh was hoping that mallika must be moved from that place,because his mind was hoping that not heart.

They reached there "Still the same " sumedh whispered as he noticed the dark dim light and darkness before the particular time that has to be night.
"Sumedh here " his dad called him coldly as he noticed sumedh staring at the sky. "Ya dad" sumedh told nervously as his dad made a face, he even didn't liked sumedh calling him*dad* nowadays.....

They both entered on the car that will take them to their hotel,they were going the way where mallika's house is situated,sumedh was hell nervous but still he wanted to know where she was,Suddenly sumedh's eyes locked on to mallika's house , he was absolutely staring it to know is she still there, he could only see the closed doors and windows, his mind said 'she must have moved somewhere else,where his heart told 'she is there' that's when he noticed that the car had gone from there, he suddenly turned forward and sighed sadly,sumedh had only one question on his mind "Is she still there" to which he needs to find an answer.

.
.
.

Hey! Guys
I know I am supposed to update my shots but the one which I am writing right now is a bit long as compared to others because it has hell a lot for <some people > (I know you'll will understand *hehe*)
And not only that in this book to something is gonna come for <some people > on the next chapter....

So, you heard it right <It's a double bonus > *hehe*

So,stay hell turned 😏

Make sure to like,comment & follow too.🥺