Part-13🖤

"I guess I should" sumedh whispered looking at water droplets which were falling down from the sky who wasn't afraid of anything.....

.

Sumedh didn't think that much,he quickly turned and started packing his needs,and went to the railway station and found that there's a train which goes to Jammu at 5:00AM,so it means he has to wait 1¹/² hour more because it's only 3:30 AM.He sat on a bench and pretend to be asleep as no one can notice him because he has a doubt that his dad's some staffs might be there.

5:00 AM,

The train came and he entered on it after a few minutes it started to move and it started to rain making sumedh groan "Why does it always rains when I am sad" He thought "Do these water droplets came to wash away my sorrows" Sumedh whispered and chuckled "I hope I can start a new life by living happily and comfortably with Mallika without any barriers cause I am just tired of everything going,only her presence near me can make me calm,only she can make me comfortable,only she can give me pleasure no one else,NEVER.....
Sumedh silently whispered while chuckling sadly.

.
With that Sumedh's heart all the good times with Mallika,the day they unknowingly met and built a kind off friendship,the day they partially but accidentally committed sex,the day she made him go back,the day they both realized that they missed each other like infinitly,the day he went back for a business purpose and unknowingly met each other again and the time they both realized that even though it was a short period of time in just meeting each other,they really missed each other and really loved each other,love each other and will love each other infinitly till eternity,the night they both marked each other them,the day their own little happy-comfortable world collapsed.........

Like this he got busy on his own life thoughts but he suddenly remembered a thing which Mallika told to him "My baby,Our baby" He whispered as tears pooled his eyes and roll down his cheeks as he remembered the day on which Mallika told that she's pregnant "So it really means that I am gonna see our baby too!!!! Sumedh exclaimed in extreme happiness which he never got in his entire life....

.

He reached Jammu and quickly ran to her house,he was soo freaking excited and happy but still a lil bit sad because he didn't knew how Mallika's doing,he reached there within 15 minutes which usually takes ¹/² - ³/⁴ hours...

He opened the door and went inside and noticed his love sitting in the darkness,hugging her knees,seeing the outside view through the window,sumedh's bright smile faded a bit because he noticed something broken in her,she wasn't happy and she was skinnier,sumedh did knew something wasn't good...

"Mallika" Sumedh slowly whispered and she turned to him and was a lil bit surprised to see her,her face fool of tears,eyes red and dark circles down her eyes for some reason,her whole body seemed tired,his smile completely faded and eyes pooled with tears seeing her in this condition, he quickly ran to her and cocooned in his embrace,kissing her nape and caressing her hairs & waist gently,both snuggling as much as they can,she started crying heavily on his chest while hugging him tightly not letting him move a bit,he noticed the pain & loneliness in her and his eyes too pooled with tears seeing her... "Ss..sumedh" Mallika whispered as Sumedh carried her in his arms and placed her on the bed to get a better view of her,his thumb caressing his lips and placed wet kisses all over her face,collarbone,shoulders and chest,and switched their positions,Now Mallika on top of sumedh,Sumedh sealed his lips on her,sucking her upper lip while Mallika cupping his cheeks and sucking his lower lip,both eyes filled with tears,after a few minutes he snuggled his nose on her nape and placed a soft-wet kiss there,Mallika's eyes closed due to the sudden small-sweet love made by her love,her sadness lowering a bit because of seeing and feeling Sumedh............

<Guess what will happen on next chapter>🌚

🍂35+ votes plz....
Do share your thoughts too👇💫