Last Part-🖤

AFTER 36 YEARS,

She smiled sweetly kissing his nose bridge,she was a proud soul who raised their three triplets herself and the man inside her, now adoring her 6th grandson with soo much of love,

"Mom can you please stay with us for a while,it's been a long time since you are staying with Mahi" Surya her 2nd son said as he wanted his Mom to stay with his family for a while while Mahi,their 3rd triplet daughter nodded a sweet okey.

"Okay,as you wish" Mallika chuckled with a sweet smile..

Night Time,

"Mom,don't you miss Dad?" Surya asked while sitting near her while his wife was beside him making their child to eat "Huh,why this sudden question?" Mallika asked while her inside heart was screaming for her husband "No it's just when I compare my life with mom,it feels lonely for you" He said with a sigh as his wife turned and looked both with concerned eyes "Hm I'm just happy by seeing my triplets living happily and you all are symbols of your dad and mine. Your dad will be happiest person seeing you all living like this" Mallika explains with a sweet smile and silently sighed "Grandma told Mom's and Dad's love story when I was 16 I was being stubborn to know that,At that time when grandma told me about that she almost cried while doing so and I felt wierd because I didn't knew how it feels and now I just can't imagine like you Mom. You are literally a strong women and thank you so much Mom for raising us three , I love you soo so much!
Dad must be so proud of you.

A drop of dear escaped from Mallika's eyes while hearing and a vast sceneries of their love moments washed her heart..

Surya exclaimed and hugged her tightly and kissed her cheek while surya's son jumped from his Mom's hand joined them though he didn't knew what was going on, in the mean time Surya's wife secretly clicked a photo of them like that. Saving their sweet memories after that she went and hugged Mallika and spoke with her with some jokes to move on from that emotional situation..

"I will surely go when your Dad needs me"
She said out of nowhere

"Momm! Huh, Enough of your silly talks now everyone go and sleep,Go gooo"
Parvathi who's Surya's wife said and made Mallika go to her room and made her sleep while while gently massaging her head.

"I have filled my duties as A Mom and now our triplets have their own family enjoying themselves, them caring me the most,I didn't know why but now it feels empty, I've spent so many years without you raising our lovies, and I don't wish to say it and leave our childs but I want you,I'm addicted to you. I hope I did my responsibilities and I want me to just have you.
I love you,I miss you,I mich you so much Sumi"

She whispered while preventing her sobs....

Morning💫

"Mom,Grandma isn't waking up. I called and shaked her numerous times but she isn't even moving a bit,I wonder why grandma is sleeping this much. Usually she comes to wake me up!" Ruhan parvathi's son said to her while crossing his arms.

"Huh!" She went to Mallika's room to check her up.

**********************

"She has left the earth"

Where?

In a place where she did find his love,in his arms,
In a place where they are entangled forever,
In a place where no one will doubt their love,
Their love is entangled,Pure,
    &
Real!

♡The end♡