Part-2🖤

It was 9pm,He was sitting near a tree. He didn't know but he felt something that's nor sad nor happy just empty.
That's when a girl with a black bag was crossing the road she was wearing a salwar kameez,her hairs tied up with a band messed up,covering her face with her dupatta. He didn't knew why she was covering her face but he didn't bothered and finally decided to ask her to give shelter for him.

"Hey!" He called her. She didn't saw him just started to run and he too started to run behind her and he caught her wrist "Please,I am new to this state and I don't know anyone out here" he begged her as he was cut off by her "You want a place to live and some food to eat right "? She asked because there were many people who came to Jammu and didn't know what to do and seeked help from the people they hardly see. "Yess" he whispered as he was quiet tired.Suddenly She caught his wrist and started taking him towards a direction "Where are you taking me too?" He asked him as he was shocked by her sudden behavior and didn't knew where she was taking him too."There is kind of house for the people who are new to here,I'll drop you there"She said making both of them walk "oh,okay and can I know some of the beautiful things out here" he asked as she stopped "Wt? Something beautiful..There is nothing out here which you can identify as beautiful,if you came to see some beautiful sights I really suggest you to go back " she said in a cold voice "Oh,okay Anyway we can go to house that you told "He said as they both started to walk.

"What,it's not open" she said as he was confused because there was something written on a brown board but he doesn't know what language was that and what was written on it."what happened" he asked "It's written that this house will not be opened till the next summer." She said as his small smile faded "Now,what should I do right now "? He said placing his head down,she noticed it felt pity for him. She too didn't know what to do at last after thinking hell times,she spoke "If you want you can stay on my home" she spoke and sighed "Really " he asked "ya" she spoke as she caught his wrist and started taking him to her home. As both of them entered,She felt something because it's the first ever time someone is stepping on her house other than that, her mind & heart felt a different feeling as she herself didn't know how her heart allowed him to enter on her home.

"Hmm,sorry but what's your name " she asked "Su...medh..,Sumedh mudgalkar " he said "what's yours " he asked "Mallika singh " she felt shy but didn't know why she was maybe because it's the first time she is touching someone and telling her name....

Precap-Nothing that much on the next part just a lil bit off <😳>

Do Vote & comment
PLZZZZZ....
💟