Part-19🖤

"Mom is it good?" Mallika pouted and
poured some amount of butter on a plate and gave it to sumedh's mom to taste it as it was her first time making it "Aww,it's soo good,u did well on your first try itself " His mom said while caressing her hairs while a pleasant smile caught her lips..

"Sumedh!!!" Mallika almost roared "Hmm,what" Sumedh said lazily while rubbing his eyes "How many times I want to tell you to wake up,it's freaking 9:00 AM!!" Mallika said and crossed her arms on her chest "Hmm,So?" Sumedh said confidently while Mallika made a  -_- face  making him chuckle "Huh!!So you should wake up at 8pm and help everyone in sundays" Mallika said pulling him closer and tilting him to wake his sleepy face "You know what's the meaning sundays? A Sunday means a person is free from all the work loads and is meant to be happy that day,u got it? Sumedh said in a teaching manner while pointing his finger on her chest and pecked her soft lips,while in return earned a glare from her "Go and freshen up and eat your breakfast if your lil drama is over" Mallika said and kissed his cheek and went down and chuckled because of his cuteness..

Mallika was washing the utensils,suddenly she flinched a little as she felt a smack on her butt "Sumedh!!" Mallika almost moaned as he put his thumb inside her salwar and started smooching her ass with his thumb "What" Sumedh pouted "Go and eat you food" Mallika said with a sweet glare "Feed me" Sumedh pouted and opened his mouth like a child "Aish!This boy" Mallika whispered and grabbed his hand and went towards the dining table,taking his food.....

Mallika sat beside him but he pulled her on his lap and opened his mouth widely,she took some and placed it inside his mouth whereas he ate it,sucking her fingers "Some of my friends are coming here today" Sumedh said swallowing the food "Ooh,what are their names?"Mallika asked placing another one on his mouth "Hmm, Rahul,Sidharth,Sakshi,Neha,Gouri and Shivangi" Sumedh said "Huh! Why most of them are girls"? Mallika asked rolling her eyes "Why? Can't I have Girls as my friends?" He said with a smirk "What do you mean and what if I said that you can't have a lot of girls as your friends?" Mallika said crossing her arms on her chest and raising her right eyebrow "Aren't you jealous?" Sumedh asked with a smirk "Huh! Ofcourse I am cause I am your baby wifey" She said boldly with a smirk pulling him closer,their lips gently brushing against each other "Is that so?" He asked huskly "Yesh!" She too said in the same tone.

"Can I know what's going on "? Sumedh's mom asked raising her eyebrow,appearing suddenly while Mallika immediately pulled up from his lap and stood up "Mom! Why do u always choose the right time to appear" Sumedh asked in a lazy manner "Mallika come on" His mom said and smirked while she chuckled,placed his rest food beside him and went on with his mom holding her hands "This mom and daughter" He groaned as they chuckled hearing it..

"Mom do you know who are Neha,Gouri and Shivangi?" Mallika asked while pouting "Aish! Mallika I almost forgot that they are coming here today,Thanks Mallika for reminding me"His mom sad while placing her hand on her head "Are they his friends" She asked "Huh!Hmm, Neha and Gouri are his cousins and Shivangi is his Friend" His mom said "Oh" She slowly said slightly tilting her face "But Mom why didn't they came on our marriage? I did only saw  Sakshi, Sidharth and Rahul..."
Mallika asked "Neha and Gouri along with their family are actually shifted to London and they are actually coming here to meet you and about Shivangi I don't know dear,I also wondered why she didn't came while being a good friend of Sumedh's,Hm, Anyway She is coming today with Sidharth,Rahul and Sakshi we can ask her about that" Sumedh mom said "Okay mom" Mallika said and walked with his Mom..

Evening 5PM,

"Sumedh,Mom they are here" Mallika said while going to open the door for them as she saw them opening the gate through the window "Mallika, Sumedh I will be in a minute, let them  inside and place the snacks on the table that are kept on the kitchen for them" His mom said while changing into an another nice saree "Okay Mom" Sumedh said and went to kitchen to take those and kept on the table but not before having the first one himself.....

"Welcome you all" Mallika said with a sweet smile followed by sumedh's hug to everyone "Hi Miku!, So Happy to meet to meet you" Neha said and hugged her followed by Gouri "Hi Shivangi!" Mallika said with a smile as she noticed her sitting quietly "Hi Mallika" She greeted back with a partial fake smile "Shivangi why are u so quiet you should be that your brother got married" Gouri said excitingly while going beside Shivangi "Brother?" Shivangi asked raising an eyebrow "Huh! Then is Sumedh older than you?" Neha asked "No, I mean eventhough I am his senior,We actually never behaved like brother&sister. We are like bestfriends" Shivangi said while looking at Sumedh whose glance was mostly on the snacks "Huh! Ya" Sumedh said "Ya okay whatever but literally you both are brother&sister with bestfriends,hm anyway let's move on from this one" Neha said while sitting beside Mallika "Hm Shivangi Why didn't you come on our wedding,I guess Mom meeted you and told you that" Mallika asked "Hm Mallika *deep sigh* That's because Hmm, Ya okay! I am being straightforward to everyone right now,I am not being able to control it anymore.
*sigh*

              Actually...............

Any guesses?
♤Comment down down
♤40+ votes plzzz🌐