Part-4🖤

Morning 🌠

Mallika woke up by a sudden pain on her upper private part and she was shocked to see herself & sumedh half-naked and sumedh was sleeping on her chest,his lips were touching her boobs. She suddenly pushed sumedh trying to recall what happened  yesterday.
Suddenly tears roll down her cheeks as she remembered the yesterday incidents,she quickly wrapped herself in a blanket and went to the bathroom.
She turned on the shower and sat on the bathroom floor hugging her knees weeping continously by this time she was fully drenched in water not knowing what should she do now....

Suddenly sumedh woke up by the sound of the shower,he woke and too found himself half-naked in mallika's bed, he was confused "What's happening here" he whispered "Mallika" he shouted as he didn't find an answer,That's when the sound of showering reached his ears from the bathroom "Why is she showering right now " he thought because she herself told to him that she only showers during the evening. "What the hell is happening with me" he said pressing his head feeling a sudden pain there as he tried  to recall yesterday incidents. "N..o noo...no.. it can't be,I'll never do such a thing " Sumedh fearly whispered as he knew he had drunk a lot last night and he was afraid that if he did anything. That's when he heard the sound of the bathroom opening.

She came out from the shower wearing   salwar kameez  "M..mall..ika" sumedh called her in a freezing manner while mallika just went to drawing room without any response. Then sumedh too went behind her and was about to touch her shoulder,

"Don't ever touch me " mallika shouted pushing sumedh as sumedh fell on the couch "Leave from here" she shouted,blood forming her eyes "Ma..llika,It wasn't actually done by me,I was drunk and literally I have no idea what happened yesterday and if I did something,I am soo sorry,It wasn't actually me" sumedh said as tears roll down his cheeks "Who wants you fucking sorry, just leave I said" she shouted while sumedh was speechless but silently crying but still sumedh joined his words and said "Mallika I know I had done something wrong and I truly apologize for that and " sumedh said moving to her as he was cut off by mallika "I don't want your silly jokes,this is what I was mostly afraid off ,this is reason everyone out  here hates each other and I literally trusted you,I thought you are from a good family but You" her words remained in her throat unwilling to speak,crying while pressing her hairs."Ma..ll..ika I am really not that kind off person,it was an accident " he whispered sitting on his knees his head faced down."Just leave,I would never wanna see you again in my whole life step out off my house" she shouted while he went  to her to console her as he was about to touch her "Don't you dare you touch me again you bastard,I said leave" These words literally broked sumedh though he's not the man who completely did this but he still feels guilty because he did it and it can't be recreated...

He suddenly turned and went to his room and packed his clothes quickly,tears where clearly forming in his eyes they both felt guilty,sumedh felt because he did it,mallika felt it  because she let him do it,she was weak,This situation is because of both not only sumedh not only mallika,they both.

He stared at her through the corner of his eyes once before leaving,she noticed it she was too a lil bit shocked due to his sudden action of him  and then he left, tears forming in both eyes as she quickly went near the window and saw him, he was going with his down like he came to Jammu for the first time, unknowingly the small water from her eyes turned into a pool ,she wants  him to go but still she doesn't wants now she  literally feels like she lost a flower, she lost an important part of her life it's the first ever time she is experiencing something like this,then just cried heavily hugging her knees not knowing what happened or what to do...

.
.

It's freaking cute soo new cover👀💖

.
.

Do votes & comment💟