Part-7🖤🔞

Night 12:30 AM,

"What should I do" sumedh said nervously,sweats forming his face.
"I will go and look for her" sumedh said nervously as he took his shoes and slowly and went from the hotel that he & his dad are staying,he went without making any noise.

Sumedh left a sigh as he reached mallika's house and attached his hand on the handle of her door's house. He knew how to unlock it,each doors on jammu has a different way to unlock and only the owner of those respective houses knows them but mallika told it to sumedh when he was on Jammu 1¹/² years ago, he turned it to left 2 times and to right 4 times and the door opened.

He went inside all the lights were off,"Mallika must have slept " sumedh muttered and went inside her room,*Thud* a sound came as sumedh entered inside and closed the door slowly.That's when,

Sumedh noticed a girl who is coming from the shower,wrapping a towel around her body and went near the table at that time sumedh perfectly identifies her as mallika,she didn't saw him as she was searching something inside the table.

Sumedh really feels a different feeling seeing her like this,mallika's shoulders, her cleavage,her collarbone,her wet hairs falling down her shoulders,and her half thighs were clearly visible to him and her nipples were a half-visible to him as her body has a wetness of the shower.

Sumedh's legs automatically went to her and back hugged her,making mallika gasp,she was afraid because she didn't know who it was,she was about to push him as he snuggled his nose inhaling her strawberry scent and he put his hand inside the towel,touching her waist as mallika immediately sensed who it was 'her eyes immediately pooled tears and hugged him tightly as much as she can'

"Sumedh" mallika whispered as sumedh's eyes too pooled with tears,both are snuggling to each other as much as they can,their both noses snuggled on each other's neck,his hand on her waist whereas her hands slipped up to his hairs.

Then,mallika made both of them look each other,both the eyes watery,just locking their eyes to each other's. Mallika caressed sumedh's cheeks as he closed her eyes, then sumedh made both the lips connect together sucking it passionately,making their lips wet and red,his hand slipped inside her towel and pinched her waist,a sweet moan escaped from her lips on the steamy kiss,he explored each and every corner of her mouth without leaving anything,and sumedh started drawing smooth circles on mallika's waist making her moan inside his mouth.

 Mallika caressed sumedh's cheeks as he closed her eyes, then sumedh made both the lips connect together sucking it passionately,making their lips wet and red,his hand slipped inside her towel and pinched her waist,a sweet moan escaped from her li...

He then started kissing and biting her shoulder blades and collarbone.

Sumedh then placed Mallika on the bed and howeverd over her,he started placing hot steamy wet kisses on her eyes,nose,round her throat,biting her collarbone and shoulders where she moaned feeling him.

Sumedh then was just about to throw the thing which is surrounded by Mallika's body preventing him from seeing her,

BUT
WAIT,WHAT?