Part-18🖤🔞

After 1 week,

"U blushing queen" Sumedh said and smirked holding her chin whereas Mallika gently tried to push his hand but he holded her hand,picked her up and layed her on the bed "Don't wanna celebrate our first night of our marriage" He said huskly and made a hickey on her collarbone bone,and yes they are Married,everything was so good,they both really didn't expected it to be this much lovely,His parents really started loving both of them,Sumedh's mom really liked her from the second of of her staying in his house because of her respect, love & care towards everyone,their marriage wasn't that much luxurious it was a simple one but by heart it was the loveliest one full filled with love and happiness,at after everything their married, going to live together as the loveliest couple,going to celebrate their first night of marriage right now........

"Just moan my name all night"Sumedh said huskly and started removing her pallu and planted a soft-wet kiss on her belly button,he made her face back and removed her blouse along with her bra and slided his cold hands on her bare back making Making shudder a bit on his sensual touches..

🔞Mature content 🔞

Sumedh slowly started planting wet-steamy kisses on Mallika's bare back,making her bit her lower lip in pleasure,he slowly started removing her upper ornaments but didn't removed some of the chains she was wearing,Sumedh made her face him and harly pressed her nipple through the chain making her meel on the sensation,he removed Mallika's waist chain by his lips,sucking her navel,biting around a few times,he pressed her breast hardly,squeezing her nipple with his thumb and middle finger between it, Mallika moaning his name constantly, sumedh hardly bit the fold of her breast through his expert teeth and licking there to sooth her pain,he gently started sucking her breast inside his mouth,her nipple almost reaching his mouth's end,hardly biting in between "Ah,sumedh" Mallika moaned as his actions where growing more..

His teeth found her sweet spot,his teeth pressing on her milky skin,leaving a hickey there,constantly kissing all over her upper body,leaving some hickeys,her whole upper body turning into a red shade due to his sweet torture,

Sumedh was about to remove her rest of the clothes but Mallika quickly hovered him and started removing his Kurta,her fingers tracing his muscular body between it, sucking his neck,he groaned and pinched her nipple as he felt her legs hitting his member through the fabric,making her smirk "Teasing me Mrs. Mudgalkar?"Sumedh said as he noticed her smirk and hovered over her,removed her rest of the cloths and his lips attached to her inner thighs,biting the skin that's very close to her ass,pressed wet kisses all over her thighs,biting hardly with his expert teeth,sucking the skin to sooth her pain,he smirked as he heard Mallika's heavy breathing,he came up and attached his lips to the soft ones,her hands automatically cupped her cheeks,his hands sliding down her thighs,kissing passionately..

Mallika removed down his rest of the clothes as His thumb automatically circled around her clitoris,Sumedh planted a soft kiss on her labia "Already wet for me love" He said huskly and kissed her forehead,kissing her navel,pressing her boobs,leaving behind his passionate touches,she closed her eyes feeling them..

He gently parted her legs and swiped his tongue on her's,savoring her taste, he groaned as he felt her fingers tugging his hairs hardly,her legs moving up and trying to close up in a rythem,but Sumedh held it and spread it up again,she let out a small cry as he attacked her completely,stretching her swollen vagina,biting up her labia and hardly swiping his tongue on her,pinching her ass with his fingers in between..

Sumedh suddenly pushed his thumb and middle finger inside her wet hole making her back arch for a second, his fingers moving rythamicly inside her "Sumedh pleach" Mallika said in a childish voice and hugged him,he removed his fingers from her and sucked them sinfully humming in taste making her know that he loved it,earning a sweet slap on his bicep by her..

Mallika sat on his lap and their nose met,caressing each other,locking their eyes seeing all the love for each other,she cupped his right cheek while his thumb gently made it's way to her cleavage,caressing it gently making her bite her lower lip,he noticed it and removed it by his tongue,his other hand on her hip,Sumedh came forward and attached his lips on hers for a hot kiss but in between in he pushed himself inside her,making her cry out,he was being extremely gentle,his dick almost reached her uterus,he pulled out from the kiss and gently pecked her nape,letting her to adjust,after a few minutes they got on to their own lil world,going for another rounds constantly,getting rough with each other,the whole room filled with deep breaths and sounds of skin slapping,pushing each over the edge, licking each other's hot-liquids,after making out more for 4-5 hours they slept,cuddling each other,going on to a peaceful sleep........

🔞End🔞

Nxt part soon!!

I know that it's not that good because I am so tired nowadays because I have viral fever since past week and when I continously write for a more 15minutes,I would get a serious headache for a long time moreover,I am just so tired for a week,that's why the chapterz aren't that much interesting nowadays,,
And I truly apologize for that..

40+ votes plz