Part-5🖤

It was raining,sumedh was sitting on the train,though he was already upset the rain made it more worse, some of the water drops falling on his face, his tears and water droplets seemed similar, only a few people were there on his compartment, A sad world for him, after a few minutes when the train started to move,the rain also got worse so, he also started weeping , crying his heart out........

He was hell nervous to go home.He was confused that wether he could tell those incidents to his mom or not because he knows if he told it, he would be out , but still he wanted to tell her because she is a lady, she is a woman.

He reached Maharashtra,the whether was quite good as compared to Jammu but sumedh's soul was dark,he doesn't know what to do or what to tell to his parents but still he has to go.

"Mom,I am back " sumedh called his mom while removing his shoes in front of the house's door,his head positioned down "What,son you told me that you will stay there for a few weeks but now it's only few days" his mom asked him being confused because he told that he will stay there for a few weeks"Mom,I didn't like that place that much,that's it" sumedh said his head positioned down
"Son,are you okay "? His mom said being a lil confused because sumedh wasn't like this before "Ya mom,I am" He said as he directly went to his room not forwarding to talk anymore "Sumedh is hiding something from me" his mom whispered and went to the kitchen to take some food for sumedh to eat.
"Son,do eat this" sumedh's mom said as she forwarded a plate of cashews to him as sumedh nodded taking the plate."Sumedh " his mom called him to which sumedh hummed in response "Are you hiding anything from me" sumedh's mom asked as sumedh looked upto her in a shock manner "Tell me" his mom said "No,mom I am not hiding anything from you " sumedh said nervously "Son,you can't hide anything from me.Just tell me sumedh I will surely do my best to solve it" his mom said cupping his cheeks "But mom,you can't do anything on that" sumedh said raising his voice and he got up as tears roll down his cheeks making his mom worried "Sumedh just tell me,don't you love your mom?" Sumedh's mom asked "What if I told you that I touched a girl sensually " sumedh said "what?" His mom asked "What if I told you that I touched a girl without her permission "? Sumedh asked "Son,what are you saying " his mom being shocked "What if I told you that I partially raped her" sumedh said as his small tears turned into a pool and he went to another room and locked the door,crying leaving his mom speechless.

Mallika is sitting on the floor weeping continously,when he went she felt like she lost her half,she was quite comfortable with him and now too she didn't felt any uncomfortable feeling by his touches,her mind was the the one who doesn't know what's going on,her mind was off the opinion that he is the only one wrong, not her heart.She is staring out of the window seeing nothing,tears came down her cheeks but she doesn't know why. suddenly the flashback of them came on her mind she was perfectly happy and comfortable with him but....
Then,the flashback of when sumedh was going flashed on her mind she couldn't stand anymore just gave a sudden look at her body and cried heavily...
"What's going on in my life"
Mallika whispered as she cried heavily hugging her knees.

.
.
.

This chapter maybe a lil bit boring if so,
<pls forgive me>

I basically wrote this chapter like super fast express,so if any errors are there please co-operate with that.<Sorry>

Just let sumellika meet once again then...
<brainless people will understand >
*hehe*

Do vote and comments plz....
🥺