Part-16🖤

Morning💫

Sumedh woke up and saw her angelic face,he slowly pecked her neck and started admiring his angle as his eyes got stuck on her visible cleavage,he chuckled and slowly rubbed his thumb on her cleavage making her shudder a bit on sleep,sumedh smirked and danced his tongue and gently bit there making her wake up "Ah! Sumedh" Mallika groaned and gently pushed his head "What" He asked and bit her collarbone "Lemme sleep" She pouted like a baby and snuggled herself on his chest,resting there,listening to her most favorite music,his heart beat..

Sumedh chuckled while seeing her and made her hover him and kissed her forehead lovingly,he gently wrapped his legs on her waist snuggled his nose on her neck making Mallika feel ticklish,she kissed his nose and made him snuggle on her chest,she gently ran her fingers on his hair locks,Sumedh groaned as his phone started ringing,disturbing their moment whereas Mallika chuckled.

Sumedh looked up to the caller id and found that it's his mom,he felt wierd at the same time,he left a deep sigh and answered it "Hi mom" He whispered "Son,dear are u okay" His mom asked being concerned "Ya mom I am absolutely fine" He said "U with Mallika"? She asked "Ya,ofcourse" He said "Dear I wanna tell u something" His mom said to which he hummed in response "Come back dear,with my daughter in law" She said leaving him in a happy-shock state,his eyes automatically filled with tears "Mo..m" He whispered "Dear,I really understand your love,I know you would have only do this because u really wanted it,u can keep her forever,so I truly understand you and you both are accepted" His mom said while leaving sumedh in the utmost happiness "Just come here as soon as possible,we'll be waiting for you" She said "Sure mom,love you" He said and hung up and his eyes and legs automatically started to find Mallika.

He saw her preparing breakfast in the kitchen,he quickly went near her and picked her up "Sumedh what are u doing" Mallika asked because of his sudden action,he pinned her to the wall and "U lil girl,my mom called me right now and said that you can be her daughter in law" He said leaving her in a shock "What do u mean" Mallika asked being hell nervous as she wasn't able to believe what she actually heard "You can be my wife with my parents acceptance and we can go to my house,you will find your new mom & dad, we can have babies and leave happily ever after without any barriers" Sumedh said huskly as Mallika's eyes quickly pooled up with happiness,she quickly hugged him and cried her heart out because of extreme happiness "Don't cry angel" He whispered "Thank u sumi for everything, I loved u and I love u and I will love you no matter what,thank u for making me happiest person alive" Mallika chocked,crying and hugged him tightly not letting him move a bit. "I love you more love" He slowly whispered and made her face him,he sucked her tears and kissed her forehead lovingly,she wrapped his legs on his waist whereas he holded her ass,she slowly kissed him showing all her love, gently it turned more and more passionate as each minute passed,after off about 6 minutes they left their attaching-wet tongues,she snuggled herself on his chest and rested "Tomorrow evening,okay love" Sumedh said as Mallika nodded lovingly and kissed his left cheek.....

After A Long Time ☃️
Cauze this writer is soo freaking busy these days🧚‍♀️.

Nxt part soon!!

Any guesses of upcoming chapterz?
Then write it down👇

35+ Votes plz....