Part-21🖤

12 days later,

"Congratulations Mr&Mrs Mudgalkar you both are going to be parents soon!" The doctor said placing the document near them "Sumii I'm finally going to be the happiest Mom and you are gonna be the best Dad!!" Mallika said excitingly and hugged him,wrapped her hands on his waist "Ya my girl" Sumedh replied while wrapping his left hand on her waist and gently caressing her hairs and kissed forehead in awww, small tears formed in his eyes feeling her happiness and a new sweet change in their life....

4 hours later,

"Daughter what happened" Sumedh's mom asked as she saw Mallika eating with a sad face "Hmm?No Mom, It's just,Huh but Shivangi's thoughts always keeps haunting me" Mallika said and placed her head on her shoulder "Aish! Don't worry daughter, she literally wasn't like a girl like this,It's clearly someone's trap on her and Sumedh too said that he will go and checkout Shivangi before he would come from office" She kissed Mallika's cheeks and started to feed her "Okay mom,I love you" Mallika said cutely and kissed her cheek whereas she chuckled and kissed her forehead lovingly..

Night 10:05pm,

"Why isn't Sumedh home yet"? His mom whispered which is quite enough to be heard by Mallika "Same question mom, he said that he would be a little late today by this is too much,he isn't even picking up my calls" Mallika said in a confused and concerned manner "Should I call Shivangi?" His mom asked "Huh! Ya Mom. You should" Mallika quickly replied and left a sigh while Vasanthi went to her room to call Shivangi..

.
.

"Mallika I tried to called her several times but her phone is switched off, I wonder what  happening" Vasanthi said
and sat in the couch with a tired face.
"Mom do you know where Shivangi's house is"? Mallika asked in a ready-to-go manner  and a fed upped voice "Aish!Daughter,just go a sleep okey? Don't stress yourself,you are carrying your child in your wombs,I will try to contact sumedh,go to your room and sleep well"Vasanthi said slightly pushing her up to her room while Mallika sighed and laid on the bed after taking one of shirts from the cupboard and wrapping herself on his cloth after removing the top she was wearing,clutching the cloth tightly making her feel her love near her,she trying to fall asleep for their baby..

.
.
Do vote and comment 🍒