Part-20🖤

"Ac-Actually I love Sumedh and I really wished to you as my husband as the love of my life" Shivangi said in one go and sighed leaving Sumedh's saliva stuck in his throat and Mallika in a confused and fearful manner "What do you mean, don't you have any shame to say it to a married one" Neha said and tilted her head unbelievably "Huh! What do YOU mean? Don't I have the right to tell what I feel and more than that I know Sumedh for about 6 years and what about her? They only have the contact between an year and they don't even know each other much, who knows what kind off girl this Mallika is, Sumedh is just trapped in her cage and after she could get all your money then this all drama of yours would come to an end and Sumedh you too I really didn't expect you to be this cheap and.." She was about to continue her words but it was prevented by a tight slap on her cheek
"You expected me too stay quiet while listening to your shits? Then listen, if you literally think that I am gold-digger or something like that I shouldn't have to be all alone in Jammu I could have find lakhs of Mans and just be one of the richest woman and maybe too a fucking slut and I didn't had to carry his child in my womb.If I literally have your brain there's no doubt in becoming these quite earlier but please don't you ever expect me too unlove Sumedh Mudgalkar because he was only man whom I loved as a human,whom I loved as my father & mother whom I loved as my sibling whom I loved as my love whom I loved more than myself,  someday if we would split up for some unknown reason,maybe I would hate him for a minute but later I would only regret it because I would be like a bird but would have forgot to fly,maybe u can make me away from him physically,maybe you can make This Man unlove mebut please do remember my heart can't replace anyone in this world! Mallika almost choked while saying her words and went to their room her red eyes,cheeks wet due to some cupid's arrow on her,locked herself on the room,crying her heart out,somewhere hating herself for an unreasonable reason...

"I really didn't expect you to be this,you are not the person I knew before a few months,you never mentioned such thing and in addition to it, don't you have a boyfriend? Where's Varun?" Shivangi didn't doesn't let sumedh finish "He left me just 2 weeks before your marriage" She said with a weak sigh because somewhere she felt that she did wrong now "Oh so why are you talking that? Did Mallika did anything to you?..please if you have any intention to play with my life then u better leave my house, I didn't see/feel even a single love in your words, I am not being harsh as still I am not able to figure out that it's the real you or not,Neha you shouldn't bring her and I am really thankful to you for not coming to my marriage, but you will surely regret for your words" Sumedh said and went to check his love..

"Miku please open the door" Sumedh requested while continously tapping the door "Why?I am not worthy to love you or not even worthy to even know you" Mallika chocked while crying heavily her uncontrollable tears falling down "Love please, open the door if you ever loved me or I would be ready to kill myself as you didn't forgive me for these situations please" He almost should holding back his tears and Mallika slowly opened the lock,he immediately went inside and scooped her in his arms and kissed her forehead and made her face him,but she started wriggling to come out from his strong grip "Don't stress yourself for an evil person" Sumedh whispered while caressing unpining her messy pony tail  and caressing her soft-silky hairs,placing a soft kiss on her nape
"Mallika" Sumedh's mom whispered and sat beside them "Mallika please don't hurt yourself by her words, I am damn sure that someone's play is there that's why she is doing it,she must have trapped inside someone's cage and about the love thing it's totally fake dear,she had always seen Sumedh as her brother.  I don't know but I feel like Shivangi's so-called ex-boyfriend must have some play in it,Varun has an evil side which is noticed by Sumedh too but Varun himself plays like a nice guy in front of her,I am damn sure that he has some role on Shivangi's this behavior" His mom said while caressing her shoulder,Mallika's head respect of sumedh's chest,clutching his shirt tightly for an unknown fear moving much closer to him "I too think so mom" He said while gently caressing Mallika's waist,slowly consoling her........

vote plzzz 🍒
Share ur thoughts too🍁