Part-15🖤

Mallika opened her eyes as sun rays kissed her cheeks,she looked at both of them who were naked,she blushed a lil remembering the yesterday incidents,that's when she felt a sudden hold on her  hips,

She looked down and found Sumedh hugging her hips and gently kissing there,hiding himself from the sun rays.

"Sumedh wake up" Mallika said caressing his cheeks whereas Sumedh hummed in response in and placed his head on her thighs and licked his tongue on her belly,"Ahh,sumedh" Mallika groaned as she felt his hair went gently inside her bare womanhood,she gently pushed him and covered herself with the blanket beside them.

"Baby,come here" Sumedh whispered and went near her,unwrapped the blanket and holded her hips. "
"What do you want" She asked and suddenly he takes one of nipple and started smooching it making her gasp."It's hurts" Mallika moaned cause he bite it hardly and danced his tongue there to sooth her pain.

"Why are you so beautiful" Sumedh whispered and pulled Mallika on his lap,making their nose touch each other and caressed her cheek with his one hand "Cause you are with me" She whispered and pressed her lips on him,sucking his lower lip while nibbling on the other,Mallika groaned inside the kiss as she felt his member gently squeezing inside her ass,they broke the kiss and he gently placed his lips on below her shoulder blades,resting himself on his most deserved one.

After off about 15 minutes of their gentle love making process,they both went to take a shower together,gently making their love there too.....

"Woww" Sumedh whispered as he saw one of the most beautiful place,
In short words they came for a walk to refresh their mind..

"What did you meant when you said that  this state doesn't contains any beautiful places?" He asked "Because I didn't knew that these kind of beauty is here,it's my first time here as you are" She said making him widened hiseyes "What do you mean"...

"What did you meant when you said that  this state doesn't contains any beautiful places?" He asked "Because I didn't knew that these kind of beauty is here,it's my first time here as you are" She said making him widened hiseyes "What do you mean" Sumedh asked "Here hardly 1 or 2 people from Jammu come here because I don't know exactly what's the reason maybe because safety or something and otherwise all the people who come here are usually tourists" Mallika said "So it means it's your first time here"?  He asked "Yup" she chuckled "Ah! Doesn't mind we can enjoy a lot here" Sumedh said and twirled Mallika around while picking her up making her girl and kiss his cheek and he kissed her forehead.

They really spent the happiest day ever in their life,They played, they ate,made some love and enjoyed themselves lovingly,went to home and cuddled each other lovingly....

I know it's a < short part>
🥺👉👈

Do vote & comment plz..