5~ hickey lessons

"Hwang Hyunjin," Yeji began after taking a momentary glance at the name on his badge.

"Yes, Yeji?" Hyunjin replied in a low, sultry voice. He moved a couple inches closer to her. It took a moment of panic before it dawned on Yeji what he was trying to do.

Yeji's cheeks instantly flashed red. The fact that he was close enough to hear her breath might have been a major cause of the embarrassment she felt but thoughts of her accepting his prior request had her fidgeting with the rim of her skirt.

"Move." She muttered.

Sensing a hint of panic in Yeji's voice, Hyunjin immediately shifts his body so that he's standing adjacent to her and no longer facing her.

Now that his plan to seduce her failed, he decided to be upfront and frank about his intentions. His fatal charms proved to be useless in front of Yeji. If it were anyone else, they would probably be throwing themselves onto him by then.

"I lied to Somi that I have a gf, and now she won't stop pestering me to prove it."
He explained.

"So getting a hickey is going to solve that?" Yeji asked calmly almost sounding sarcastic.

"Yeah, so you gonna do it?" He asked hopefully.

"What am I gaining in return?" Yeji asked after gaining some sort of courage.

"Anything you want, I promise."

He sounded almost desperate and now Yeji was contemplating on whether to accept his request. And only then did she realize that she didn't know how to give a hickey. Like she knew what it was but had never done it and never thought of doing it.

"There's a problem though," She said almost whispering.

"What?... Are you afraid that perhaps you will end up falling in love with me?" The sarcastic chuckle he let out was almost immediately followed by a wince.

"Ouch! What's that for?" He half yelled referring to Yeji's punch just now.

"For being a delusional bum." She scoffed.

"Tsk, ok so what's the problem?" He asked while still patting his own arm. Her punch was strong.

_____

Hyunjin busted into a laughter in disbelief of how she was in high school and is yet to have her first kiss.

"Fuvk off Hwang Hyunjin!" Yeji was about to leave the bathroom when she heard him apologise.

"OK, listen. It's not that hard. It's like kissing but on the neck. You get it?"

"How do I produce the hickey then? Do I have to bite you? Wouldn't that be painful?" She was curious and had a lot of questions such as how long would it take or where were her hands supposed to be placed.

"Oh my God, Yeji no. You know what, just do it. It will come naturally. Just try not to bite me. Try to breathe me in, as in suck so that blood builds on."

She nodded hesitantly.

Her back was facing the door, so he moved his hand slowly between her head and the door and gently pulled her into the nook of his neck letting her lips land on his bare skin.

A shiver ran down his spine. Her lips felt cold against his skin. She stood still. Trying to process everything.

A weird sensation that Hyunjin knew damn too well urged him to seek for more. He then gently caressed her hair as if encouraging her to go on.

Her hands subconsciously moved to his waist as her lips began it's own exploration of the novel sensation.

Her movements felt almost robotic and awkward initially but soon enough she knew what she was doing.

"Done?" Yeji said when she pulled away.

Hyunjin turned to look into the bathroom mirror and had a satisfied grin once he saw the red mark on his neck.

"You better not forget your promise!" Yejj mildly yelled as she walked out of the bathroom.

Yeji was ten minutes late for her class but her mind couldn't stop internally scolding her. To Yeji whatever happened in the bathroom was definitely an inappropriate thing, one that she would describe as indecent.

It was just a one time thing. Just helping, none of us is gonna care about it anyways. And it didn't lead to anything. Plus , plus I can also use it against him any time so. So yeah nothing wrong...

Yeji successfully managed to gaslight herself into thinking nothing of it. Her innocence was still intact as a result. One thought led to another, and soon she was running towards her classroom.

And lady luck was finally on her side that day, the teacher was running late as well. The teacher arrived a minute after her.

______

Hi lol.