3~ New friends

Yeji's POV

His smile could literally cure heart disease and for obvious reasons I kept on staring at him. All of a sudden, to bring me out of my trance, I see two slender pretty hands hugging my waist and tying the sleeves of a jacket. The jacket looked familiar. I turned my head to meet Ryujin's eyes yet again.

"stay seated" she told me when she saw me flinch. "now stand up" Her voice filled with authority that I couldn't dare disobey. Everybody's eyes were fixated on us. I could feel my hands tremble. What does she plan to do to me? Her eyes didn't carry a single hint of harm so I followed naturally when she pulled me by my wrist leading me to wherever she was.

Oh wait. Was my skirt stained?? I could feel a little moisture between my legs as I sat down earlier. It wasn't yet that time of the month, it probably paid it's visit earlier than usual. With each thought, my anxiety kicked in and with embarrassment my cheeks turned into a pinkish hue.

"Is my skirt stained with.... Uhmm..... You know ... that? " I asked shyly once we reached the washroom.
"No" ryujin replied solemnly.
What could have been the reason then? My thoughts had gone wandering again that I didn't notice ryujin untying the sleeves of the jacket that was wrapped around me. She turned around my skirt from its waistband making the back face front and vice versa.

"This is why you should be careful with the kind of friends you make " she said sternly while pointing at what seemed to be a red sauce. I stooped to my knee level to get a sniff of the stain and it was indeed a hot sauce.

"When did this happened and who did it?? " I asked even though I already had someone in mind.

"It was one of somi's puppets who played this trick on you. Honestly I was planning to ignore you, but I couldn't help it." contrast to her appearance she was actually a softie.
"Thank you so much Ryujiniee! And yeah, sorry for being judgemental earlier in class." I weeped while hugging her.

She was actually so short and tiny and fit right into my embrace. "it's OK, stop crying " she said while pulling away awkwardly. "Well such is our school that even if they know the truth, they will still come up with their own theories to fit their agenda to embarrass you online." she added.

I started imagining all the possible things that I would have to go through, hadn't she come to my rescue, as we were walking back to class.

"Not again!" Ryujin exclaims as she turns back to see me zoning out again. "why do you always look like a lost kitten with those worried eyes of yours?"

"oh sorry! " I ran to catch upto her and intertwined my arm around hers. She rolled her eyes and let me do it anyways.

We finally reached the classroom and of course all eyes were on us, just one glare from ryujin and they all were suddenly minding their own business.

"Sorry yeji" somi said with puppy eyes. " I had no idea they had plans to prank on u" she explained. Well that prank was too much but what else could have I told her other than its fine. She smiled and perhaps she wasn't really involved in it but one thing was certain now, I didn't want to be friends with her anymore.

The class had finally come to an end and it was time to go home. Somi was trying to go home with me but I simply rejected her.

"Shin Ryujin!" I called out ryujin who was already at the door ready to go.

"What about this jacket?" I asked once I walked upto where she was. Well earlier I kept it with me since after washing off the stain, the skirt became wet and walking around like that felt uncomfortable so ryujin suggested I keep the jacket throughout.

"oh yeah! Actually that's Chris'. You can keep it for today and give it back to him tomorrow." she explained and just then someone else yelled Ryujin's name asking her to wait.

"This your new friend? Hi am Chris the owner of that jacket by the way, nice to meet you! " he extended his arm for a handshake and smiled so perfectly.

"I am .... Um yeji.... Uh Hwang yeji. Me too. Thank you Huh ha" why am stuttering damn it!

Well my first day of school wasn't as terrible as it could have gotten and I talked to Chris and even waited for the bus together. my day couldnt have gotten any better.

*****..............................*******

Was Yeji finally settling in her new school with a new love life and best friend or was the real storm on the way 🤔