Chapter. 26

My name is Lazlo and I'm a mathematician with expertise in set theory. I've recently determined that the universe contains countably infinite dimensions, with each being infinitely larger than the preceding one, by the intuitive notion of its sizes.

In opposition, there are P(ℵ0) numbers of dimensionality that consist within our universe, and to even widen the scale, the universe reaches higher sets of cardinalities, such as P(P(ℵ0)), this roots the implication that they would be strictly bigger than all the spaces previously mentioned.

ℵ0 is a countably infinite cardinal, which is the smallest infinity within infinite sets, is also known as the axiom of infinity, the expanses of uncountably infinite dimensions which is comparable to the set of all real numbers, which is what our universe consists of, uncountably infinite sets of layers of existence or in other words uncountably infinite dimensions.

Then each level of reality is extended onto greater levels of infinity formally representing different complexities, stacking up infinitely.

ℵ1 is the cardinality of all real numbers, thus meaning that it's the power set of ℵ0, this principle is repeated to every higher level of infinite cardinal number.

The ℵ numbers subscript is defined as being correspondent to any higher level of infinity: ℵ2, ℵ3, ℵ4... ℵω, ℵω+1, ℵω+2..., and so forth, with each succeeding cardinal being equal to the power set of the previous one which applies to our infinitely superseding universes.

In essentially ℵκ is the exact amount of cardinal numbers preceding an infinite number and associating it with each of their subscripts: in elaboration, there's no infinite cardinal below ℵ0, one infinite cardinal below ℵ1, two infinite cardinals below ℵ2, three infinite cardinals below ℵ3, four infinite cardinals below ℵ4, five infinite cardinals below ℵ5 and so forth.

Then many infinite cardinals below ℵω.

Then finally we have Inaccessible cardinals, which is the quantification for our superseding universes, the infinite cardinal number that is uncountable and cannot be attained by quantities smaller than themselves, the strong limit cardinal cannot be attained by power set operations, meaning the superseding universe cannot be attained by lesser cardinals from our universe in any way, shape or form, completely beyond our perception entirely.

This process is repeated for an infinite amount of universes.

ℵ0 is the notation for the cardinality of all natural numbers, thus equating to it being the smallest transfinite number.

Each transfinite number helps us understand that the universes each have different sizes of infinity.

This is now where we get into the big stuff, in my recent studies I configured that the multiverse is not just described by mathematics, it is mathematics.

Let me elaborate, the foundation is the undeniable fact that there lies beyond our physical reality an external physical reality.

Most would reject this idea such as metaphysical solipsists and Copenhagen's interpretation of quantum mechanics because they rely on proof and observations.

These abstract entities and their relations between mathematics, like geometric objects describable by Newton's laws of motion or relativity.

The mathematical universe implies that it includes all other levels within it, particularly each mathematical structure (my universe) and its properties that are contained here has correspondence to our physical laws, then each mathematical structure has different properties and its universe with different universal laws.

The platonic paradigm in the second is ultimately explaining verbatim statements stemming from more verbatim statements, known as the infinite regression problem.

The mathematical democracy is an unavoidable fact that all mathematical structures exist out there, the various approximations, approximations of mathematical approximations.

Now that our physical universe is a mathematical structure, and we're SAS within it, this means that the mathematics of the pyramid of cans and one of the cans is our universe, the pyramid is infinite in extent and our can is infinite in size, the can is one of the many at the bottom.

This ensures that this particular mathematical structure relishes the mathematical existence, but also the physical, all the other cans representing higher levels of infinity above each other are fundamental, unexplained, and ontologically asymmetrically built into the very heart of reality.

Essentially the higher-level multiverses in simplistic measures go from my universe to the level one multiverse which gives initiation to eliminate initial conditions, level two eliminates the need for specific physical constants, and finally, level four eliminates the necessity to specify anything at all.

The opulence of complexity is all in the subjective perceptions of observations.