Chapter. 34

It was dark outside, they could hear the wind blowing on the leaves and the leaves blowing around on the trees, they walked in formation keeping an eye out watching their peripheral vision.

The military enclosed Amber and Charlotte's home, they only had one commandment and it was to secure Kuchisake Onna and bring her back to the military base, dead or alive, preferably alive.

The man in the front of the group gave a hand gesture indicating they needed to halt, which they did, they listened and then determined that it was safe to move again, he gave a hand gesture indicating to keep moving, which they did.

They arrived at the house and only instructed 3 men to head inside first, the military men surrounded the entire house, with hundreds of green berets.

The men walked upon the house silently picking the lock and opening the door very slowly to not make any creeks.

They headed inside and looked around, examining the vicinity; they then took three separate paths, one headed upstairs, one to the basement, and one in the living room.

They walked with their guns out watching their corners, they walked so silently it was almost like they weren't even there.

Amber woke up and had this concentrated face then looked over at Charlotte, she was still sleeping, Amber then put her hand on her chest and felt her necklace was still there, Amber got up from their bed and grabbed the pocket knife then opened the door very quietly looking down the hall closing it behind her, nobody was there.

She was in her panties and a long t-shirt covering them.

The man that was heading up the stairs looked around at all the closed doors, he then began opening them one by one, until eventually, he opened the one Charlotte was in, he watched her sleeping then walked in looking around the room and saw a doll move, he thought he was hallucinating, but then he saw the doll get up completely and the eyes on the picture watched him move, he smacked the doll down and it stopped.

"What the hell?" He whispered.

He then walked over to Charlotte pulled out a knife from one of the pockets on his pants and hovered it over her neck.

But then he got his neck sliced from behind and Amber covered his mouth with her hands so he didn't make any noise and guided his body that was falling over safely and quietly to the ground, then he laid there dead.

Amber walked over to Charlotte who was still sleeping.

Then dragged the body to the closet and kept him there, she then left the room closing the door behind herself once more.

The military men who were heading to the basement inspected the entire kitchen opening shelves and such, looking under the table, in the fridge, then after standing in the middle of the kitchen he saw the basement door open slowly, he walked slowly over towards it then stared down into the darkness of the basement hearing whispers.

He was suddenly lifted off his feet and flung down the steps and saw Kuchisake Onna, "it's you..." he said.

"The one and only," she replied.

Then suddenly he stood up and bowed down to her which was uncharacteristic of him, then he got up and asked, "How can I serve you master?"

He then was hearing her speak through his mind "Come closer," she said, he began walking closer and closer than was suddenly grabbed quickly and pulled into her ball, she then shape-shifted into his worst nightmare, a bunch of spiders crawling all over his body and eating out his intestines from the inside, they were crawling through his nose, mouth, ears and even his eyes, seconds later he was dead.