Chapter. 31

The universe is immeasurable and offers endless possibilities, when becoming more tranquilizing the possibilities become infinite, one may think you've impoverished all possibilities, but you haven't.

Even what if, a question that offers multitudinous dilemmas and quandaries, is a question that inaugurates even more possibilities.

What if I told you to feel the way you are for the rest of your life? What if you fall into a hole in the ground and end up in an underground city? What if all of reality is a dream? What if you wake up once you die? What if you're not alone in the universe? What if existence as you know it is paradise?

What if everything in your sentiments is more than meets the eye? A random person you see on the streets is a mere avatar of The Dark One-The Crawling Chaos? Because The Dark One can look like anything, even your computer, perhaps even space that appears empty is a portal to another planet, what if something appears in reality that shouldn't? You can go about your life trying to forget what you saw, or you can choose to understand reality is way more than what you think. What if you travel through a wormhole and end up on another side of the universe? You see possibilities are so captivating.

"You sure this is the place?" Ezekiel Smith III asked, standing in front of an esoteric building, which was also rather uncanny to the group that consisted of males and females.

"This is the location that my text messages told me to come to, this is the exact coordinates," Josiah Jenkins said, pulling out his phone to show the group he was telling the truth, their car was parked just outside the front gate which was tall and black.

"Well then what are we waiting for? Let's head inside and meet her," Israel Irving said, he then began walking to the front gate and pushed it open, his group followed shortly after.

Israel arrived at the front door and he raised his hand to knock on the door, but before he made contact the door opened by itself, he turned around and looked at his friends and they just shrugged.

"Don't look at me, I didn't do anything," Ace Amory Ambrose said.

"Nobody said you did anything, that's your problem you couldn't if you tried," Fantasia Fox Freeman said.

"Actually, I'll be doing most of the dirty work because you're what? At least five times as weak as me and two foot smaller," Ace said standing in front of Fantasia.

"Dirty work? What is he talking about?" Godiva Gardner said looking confused.

"Of course, she's as clueless as ever, is this the best we can do? Half of you isn't even suitable to be here," Ace said condemnatory and pejoratively at his friend group.

"Ace stop being a dick," Josiah said "let's go in now and stop arguing with each other," he added on, they all then walked inside and walked towards the living room since they presumably thought they should head there instead of sitting at the front door.

As they walked to the living room the front door closed by itself, which made Godiva and Vale Valle Valine jump which made Ace chuckle.

They then squashed together on the rather expensive-looking furniture, the couch was like it cost a million bucks, it was next to foam and it made Ezekiel and Fantasia touch the couch.

"Stop touching people's furnishings, mannerisms for Heaven's sake," Ace said.

Fantasia rolled her eyes.

The house was rather aesthetically glamorous, there was an Abruzzo Olive dining table in front of them with a flower pot that has a galaxy rose in it, and on the other side of the living room was a Reya curved sectional Alesund Curved sofa and a modern crystal chandelier.