Chapter. 2

"Bye." I told Ava as I headed into my second period which was math, "Bye!" She replied.

A few bells ring later when we are headed to lunch, I usually pack my food since I'm too embarrassed to eat in front of a large group of people and be around so many Ava would be in the library eating our lunch.

But it would be only sometimes she would come with me because she has friends of her own she would eat lunch with.

While in the library I would do a few sketches since I'm into drawing and would listen to music while sitting alone. 

"Hey!" Someone yelled trying to get my attention.

I looked over and he began to tell me "Your drawing is so good! Do you charge for them?" He asked.

"What no," I replied. I've never even thought about that and I'm not interested in the idea nonetheless.

"Well you should, you can make good money off of this," he suggested.

"Well I'll think about it," I replied.

The bell rang and Ava never came to walk with me to class. I'm guessing she was with her other friends.

Walking to class was the worst, people standing in the middle of the hallway, people walking super slow, and more.

It's the end of the school day and I finally get to go home. I was a straight A student during school as well and I never understood why my mom would call me stupid.

I walked into the front door of my house "Hey how was school?" My mom asked me.

"Good," I replied.

"Well do you have homework?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Well sit down here at the dinner table and ask for help if you need it," she offered and told me.

I never do my homework at the dinner table. I always prefer to do it in my room, my mom always tells us to do things the way she wants because her parents always told her to do that.

I entered my super trashed room, which I haven't cleaned due to depression, and began to do my homework. After I finished I went to sleep.

"Jordan!" My mom yelled as I woke up from my nap and checked the time, "It's 9 pm??" I began to rush downstairs to see what my mom was calling me about.

"Why the fuck is the dishes not done?!" She was super pissed, "Now I can't cook and you know I don't like cooking in a dirty kitchen!" She said angrily.

"My bad I'll do them now," I replied nonchalantly.

I did the dishes and ate my dinner and went back to bed.

I woke up the next morning to get ready for school, brush my teeth, wash my face, eat breakfast, do my hair, then left out to walk to the bus.

On my way, I would count my footsteps because I'd get nervous walking in my neighborhood due to shootings I hear overnight, so I'll do that and it'll take my mind off of it.

I got on the bus and went to school, I walked to my first period and before the teacher came in I heard two students talking which I eve dropped on.

"Hey bro do you believe in God?" is what one student asked which is an odd topic to be talking about at 7 am.

"Yes," the other student replied.

"I'm a Christian after all," he added.

"Same," the first one said.

"So what do you think he's like? How do we even know he's real? We've never seen him or can prove it really," the first student asked.

"Hmm, good questions, I think he's wonderful, caring, forgiving, joyful, and everything positive you can imagine, perfect if you will."

"Interesting," said student one.

"As for knowing if he's real, that's the hard part. We don't even know everything about our ocean, our galaxy, and not even a fraction of our own universe. We have absolutely no idea what lies beyond, more universes? More planes of existence? More realities? Different levels of creation? We have no conceptual idea about this stuff, we're microscopic in comparison, inaccessible to what lies beyond," said student two.

"You see, size defeats us, we can't even begin to comprehend such size, how does a God view such minuscule beings? Are we a part of some painting he created? Parts of a book he wrote? Maybe even a show he watches for entertainment he made." Said student two.

"Wow you're a trip dawg, your imagination is insane. Do you read about fictional things often? Seems like the stuff you'd get out of a book and manga, like DC or Umineko or something."