Chapter. 3

"Yea," student one replied.

"I read a lot of stuff all the time, to be honest, I'm just a regular human. I might have a creative imagination but even then I have no chance in hell to actually comprehend such a size. It's kind of pointless to even try. You'd never even reach the end of our universe." Said student two.

"Damn," said the student, which wrapped up their conversation.

After the last bell rang I headed home to do what I usually do.

"Shane!" My mother yelled for my assistance.

"Yes ma'am!" I replied, rushing down the steps to see what she wanted.

"Are your siblings here?" My mom asked me.

"Yes," I replied.

"Wow didn't even say hey when they walked in the door," my mom said shaking her head.

"Well Jordan is probably sleeping right now, that's what Jordan does when he first gets home," I replied

"Alright," my mom replied dismissing me.

Two years later.

I was the bad kid out of my siblings. I would smoke weed, go to parties, go out with my friends and get bad grades while only being fourteen which I know was a terrible lifestyle to live.

I wasn't a drug addict or anything but my choices are very questionable. I'd listen to trap rap like Comethazine, NBA young boy, trippie redd, and Lil uzi vert. And I'd always try to get a girlfriend.

I and my brother Jordan were polar opposites. Jordan was the good kid who never got in trouble, had straight A's in school, never once smoked or got drunk, never went to parties, basically being a teen without doing teenage things.

Listen to music like J Cole, Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Lil Wayne, Eminem, Nas, and rappers of that sort.

Despite all of this he never really got the attention of our parents as everyone else did. He doesn't seem bothered by it either way.

It gives off the impression that he thinks he's better than everyone like he's above it all to have mortified feelings.

I'll be completely honest though I and my siblings used to call him adopted because we know he really hates being called that since he feels he's always mistreated and thinks he is.

Which in turn made him leave the premises crying. We have fairly different lifestyles, but we had some similar interests, like watching anime, playing video games, fashion, and buying shoes we like.

I and my sisters were really close. We always play fight with each other and chill out in each other's rooms and have chill conversations, basically doing everything the average siblings do.

I had another sister on my dad's side named Jaya, she was a singer and an art designer.

She would come over for the holidays and spend time with us.