ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡 - 𝔽𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕝

Her eyes did not waver looking intently on the festive lights, still reluctant in wanting to go. It's been a few minutes since she gaze upon the shrine as the festival keeps going on with people come and go with smiles evident on their faces. Her grip on Shinichiro's shirt quivered having a battle against herself from her urges and fear. Her wanting to feast herself with happiness, she was also struggling to suppress it. To take delight on something she wants is something needed to be validated, for her at least. She fears if she request something again she will enter a harsh treatment.

Shinichiro on the other hand, cannot bare to see her like this. They've been standing there for a while now, only waiting for her to ask him if they could go to the festival. To his dismay, she didn't utter anything nor does Haruko. He noticed the subtle difference in her behavior causing her to quiver. He was growing impatient, yet trying to compose himself as he took a deep sigh. "Hey" he called, tapping her shoulders and gestured his hand towards the direction where the shrine was located.

(Y/n) looked at him with unease, unsure on what expression to give. "Why don't we enjoy a bit, its a festival after all"

"Huh? Really?" the girl said, stunned with her eyes widening of the rather 'unexpected' response she received from Shinichiro as he seemed to be fine to let them go to the festival. Shinichiro nodded as a toothy smile plastered in his face, portraying his signature smile. Before she could react, Haruko suddenly pulled her hand as he lead (Y/n) upstairs to where the shrine is.

"Nee-chan, let's go" Haruko said as they proceeded to the shrine. Her face lit up as she let him drag her to the shrine. Shinichiro only followed ever so slowly, sauntered towards their said destination.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Her eyes trailed around almost every corner as they passed by different stalls that might piqued her interest. The food stalls they passed where mouth watering but she tried to keep her hunger to herself as she wanted to see all the stalls that were established on the festival before she delve on to food. The stalls where different in each as the pass through. Food stalls with different varieties of traditional foods also festival games that are found interspersed among them.

Haruko suddenly grabbed her arm a bit forcefully as he lead her to the gun-shooting game or shateki that was set in between the food stalls as its delicious fragrance lingered to her nose. "Nee-san, can you get that for me?" Haruko gestured his finger towards the price he wanted. (Y/n) followed on where his fingers pointed, it was a pack of handkerchief lined up neatly, with below a box that was wrapped that was said to be the special price.

Shinichiro also looked as he only followed them from behind from the very beginning as he stood beside them. He could only arch a brow with Haruko's choice of the price. Since he know that he doesn't need one since they could just fetch one on a store near the apartment. He beckoned Shinichiro to try and play as well due to the reason that a little part of him thought that his existence wasn't acknowledged as of that moment. He gladly took the offer and payed for the both of them.

(Y/n) took the gun that was placed on the table that was vertically placed in front of her with corks beside it given by the vendor. When she took hold of the innocuous gun, she thought that it weighs similar to a real gun. Also wondering that this kind of gun could kill people but she wouldn't ask for something like this out load with people gathering near them. It would think that she had peculiar interest in death or gore, in which stereotypes would think that children shouldn't have that kind of interest. Apparently she doesn't like death or killing people at all.

She detests it.

Aiming on her target intently, with her finger tempting to pull the trigger. Putting down the price handkerchief is the only thing she wanted to concentrate on. Either letting Haruko be impressed of her skills or being a bit eager to win the thing he wanted, even though his choice of price is a bit odd. Usually people aim for the special price or anything other than plain handkerchiefs.