42

Author_POV

Zhan was happy today because Yibo had invited him out on a date after a week of separation.

Yibo tried to concentrate on driving, but he couldn't because Zhan was constantly glancing at him.

Zhan! Don't distract me." Yibo said 

But What did I?" Zhan said with a pout.

Why do you keep staring at me? I'm having goosebumps." Yibo said, driving carefully.

I'm not staring at you. I just can't be getting my eyes off you. You are so handsome." Zhan said in a sweet voice.

I am not going anywhere. Stop looking at me. Otherwise, I won't be able to concentrate on the road." Yibo said.

Ok, fine. I won't look at you anymore. By the way, where are you taking me?" Zhan asked Yibo.

I have a surprise for you." Yibo said and smirked.

Zhan was looking out the window and remembering their sweet and bitter memories.

Yibo had taken Zhan to the cliff. Yibo stopped the car, and zhan was looking out the window.

Zhan wondered why Yibo had brought him to the cliff.

Let's go." Yibo said and got out of the car.

Zhan also got out of the car and started following behind Yibo.

Yibo took Zhan near to the tree that was there for many years.

Yibo! Why have you brought me here?" Zhan asked Yibo.

Yibo stood under the tree and invited Zhan to his side as well.

You once asked me when I started liking you?" Yibo said and held Zhan's hands in his hands.

Mmm." Zhan murmured and nodded his head, looking into yibo's eyes.

I will now give you the answer to your question. It is where I started liking you, Zhan. It's where we first met." Yibo said passionately

What? This Place?" Zhan was confused and said.

Yes. Don't you remember when you stole the contract papers from the antique silver box, the wooden candy floss stick fell to the ground from the box?" Yibo asked Zhan.

Yes. There was." said Zhan

You gave me that stick 15 years ago." Yibo said

What? Zhan was shocked by Yibo's words and said.

But I don't remember anything like that." said zhan.

When I lost my parents, and my uncle took care of me. I always used to feel lonely and would often come here and sit under the tree. One day you came to me and gave me candy floss with your bunny smile. That moment was the most memorable moment of my life. I always thought God didn't show me any mercy, but I was wrong until I met you, Zhan. God was so merciful that he sent you to me. You came into my life as a gift from God." Yibo said emotionally. 

Zhan recalled the moment when they first met.

*****Flashback**** 

15 years ago

Young Yibo was sitting under the tree and crying.

Mom dad!  Why did you leave me alone?" Young Yibo said as he was sad and crying at the death of his parents.

I don't have parents. I don't have friends. Then why am I living in this world." Young Yibo said

I'm coming to you, Mom and Dad." Young Yibo said and got up off the ground. He started walking towards the edge of the cliff.