30

At Wang Mansion

Author_POV

Zhan was in a dilemma whether he should steal the contract papers or not.

If I steal the contract papers, yibo will kick me out of Wang Mansion. Maybe he'll start hating me. But what will I say to Dad if I do not give these contract papers to Dad?" zhan was confused and mumbled.

Oh, God! Please, help me. I don't understand what to do? Listen to heart or mind?" Zhan prayed to God with intertwined hands.

After thinking for a while, zhan put the contract papers back in the antique silver box. Zhan opened the wardrobe and put the Antique silver box in its original place. 

Zhan placed the carton box on the vacant space in the wardrobe and closed the wardrobe door. Zhan left the room, locking the room with the key. Zhan came to the Old Man in the living room and gave him the key back. Zhan walked to the Garden and watered the plants.

While Yibo was happy as zhan finally proved that he would never betray Yibo. Yibo was watching it on his iPad while sitting in the chair in his office. Yibo's house and company were under CCTV surveillance.

I love you from the bottom of my heart, zhan." Yibo mumbled emotionally.

Someone knocked on the office door.

Come in," yibo said from inside the office.

Rosey entered the office and went towards the office table. She had brought a black coffee for Yibo and put it on the office table.

Your black coffee, sir." She said seductively.

But I didn't order it, so why did you bring it here?" Yibo asked sternly.

Your face looked pale when you came to the company in the morning. I thought you needed freshness, so I brought black coffee." She started walking over to Yibo and said.

Go back to your work." Yibo got angry and said.

She was frightened by yibo's voice and left the office. Yibo took the coffee mug and walked towards the window. He poured the coffee into the plant placed at the window of his office.

I will never drink black coffee made by anyone other than zhan." Yibo glanced at the door angrily and said.

It was 11 a.m., Zhan went to the park with Fǎnpàn.

Fǎnpàn was rolling on the ground and got dirt all over his body. He stood on his feet and shook his body, and removed the dirt from his body.  Fǎnpàn was wagging its tail as he walked around Zhan. Zhan was happy to see Fǎnpàn like this. Zhan went over to Fǎnpàn and brushed his hair gently.

Does your father think I'm an idiot that I wouldn't understand what he was doing?

He was testing me so that I could prove whether I was reliable or not. He knew where the contract papers were. Nevertheless, he asked me to put his precious things in that wardrobe." Zhan smirked and was telling Fǎnpàn.

He wanted to see if I would steal the contract papers or not. He's doing it so he can kick me out of the Wang Mansion, and it looks like we've breached the contract. So as per the contract, he will be entitled to sue my father. Which I will never let happen." Zhan said and stared at Fǎnpàn.

Let's go,"zhan said and stood up on his feet and held Fǎnpàn's leash. Fǎnpàn started running fast and pulled Zhan along with him. After three laps around the park, they left for home.

They returned to the Wang Mansion. Zhan was tired, so he went to the cottage and took a rest. He fell asleep within a minute. 

After an hour, he got up and went to the bathroom to freshen up. He walked to Wang Mansion. He came to the kitchen and made lunch for Old Man, Qiren, and himself.

Lunch was ready in an hour. They sat on their chairs and had lunch peacefully. 

After having lunch, Zhan started doing household chores. Qiren was doing company work from home. 

Old Man was watching the match. Zhan had finished his chores and was about to go shopping. 

Zhan saw the Old Man watching an ice skating match while sitting on the couch in the living room. 

He went to him and sat on the couch, and started watching the match with him. 

A few minutes later, Qiren also came and watched the match with them sitting on the couch in the living room. Zhan started having a bond with Qiren.

Yibo was watching them with a CCTV camera. He was happy that they started having a bond. Yibo always tried to discipline Zhan as he wanted Zhan to be up to Qiren's expectations for Yibo's life partner. Now he was glad that he didn't need to do anything.

Everything was going well. It was 7 p.m. Yibo came back home and went straight to his room. Zhan was cooking dinner, and Old Man was helping him.

Dinner was ready, and everyone sat down on the chairs at the dining table and had dinner. The Old Man and Qiren went to their respective rooms. Zhan started washing dishes in the kitchen. Yibo came over to Zhan in the kitchen.

Zhan," yibo said to zhan hesitantly.

Mmm," zhan murmured while washing dishes. He wasn't paying attention to yibo.

I am sorry,zhan." yibo apologized. On hearing his apology, Zhan stopped washing the dishes.

Sorry for what?" Zhan asked, looking at Yibo.

Whatever bad I have done with you." yibo replied.

It's okay." Zhan started washing dishes and said.

Yibo took the present out of his pants pocket and put it on the kitchen countertop facing Zhan.

What is this?" zhan asked yibo.

A present for you." yibo said sweetly.

For me?" zhan asked yibo while confirming.

Mmm," yibo murmured and nodded his head slightly. 

Zhan unwrapped the gift. He saw a white gold lion head necklace in it.

How it is?" yibo asked zhan.

Beautiful!" zhan exclaimed.

Do you like it?" yibo asked.

Yes, I like it." zhan said.

Show me wearing this." yibo requested zhan.

Zhan wore the necklace and showed it to yibo.

You look perfect with this necklace." Yibo praised Zhan.

Thanks," zhan said.

Well, why has this necklace been given to me?" zhan asked yibo.

Nothing special. Haikuan wanted to buy a present for his girlfriend on her birthday, so he took me with him to the jewelry shop. I saw this necklace there. I liked it, so I bought it for you." yibo lied to zhan.

Okay, but sorry I can't take this present from you." zhan returned the gift to yibo and apologized.

Why?" yibo asked.

Because you're my boss, and it's not righteous to take gifts from you." Zhan gave an excuse but actually, he was angry with Yibo for whatever happened in the morning. 

I am giving you this gift not as your boss but as a friend. Please keep it." yibo insisted and said to zhan.

All right," Zhan finally accepted Yibo's gift and went to the cottage.

Yibo went upstairs to his room and laid on the bed. He fell asleep within a minute.

Zhan came to the cottage and laid down on the bed. He was looking at the necklace holding it in his hand.

My first gift from Yibo. Zhan said and held the necklace to his chest and closed his eyes. After a while, he fell asleep.

................................................................................................................................................................

Like⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ and Comments👇👇👇👇👇