27

At Wang Mansion

Author_POV

Zaan was thinking about something while walking in the garden. Then he heard the sound of someone's feet. Zhan was amazed. Because no one was awake in the Wang Mansion at this time, whose feet sound was it?

Coming out of the garden, Zhan slowly headed towards the Wang Mansion. He saw the shadow of a man, but he could not see the man's face because it was dark there. The man slowly sneaked in from the gate of the Wang Mansion.

Zhan was scared and didn't know what to do. Then an idea came to his mind. He went inside the Wang Mansion through the back door. Zhan went straight to the storeroom and picked up a hockey stick from there.

Zhan hid behind the main gate. The man opened the door with the spare key, and as soon as he came in, Zhan started hitting him with a hockey stick.

Thief... thief... thief... yibo... uncle... thief, "Zhan started shouting.

Yibo and Uncle heard Zhan's shouting. They opened their eyes.

Zhan!" Yibo said worriedly.

Hearing Zhan's voice, Yibo and Uncle came out of their room and headed for the main hall. Yibo came downstairs, but he could not see anything because of the darkness. Yibo turned on the hall lights and saw Zhan grabbing someone's collar from behind and hitting him.

The man raised his face and looked at Yibo.

Uncle?" said Yibo, looking at the man.

Yes, it's me." The man said. As soon as Zhan heard 'Uncle' word from Yibo's mouth, he put down the hockey stick and let go of the man's collar.

Uncle?" Zhan asked looking at Yibo.

Yes." yibo said

Uncle?" Zhan asked looking at Old Man for confirmation.

Mmm," Old Man nodded his head and said.

Zhan came forward in front of the man and bowed his head three times.

I am sorry...sorry...sorry. I didn't mean to harm you, uncle. I thought you were a thief so, I hit you up." Zhan apologized and explained.

Ahh...ouch... My back," Qiren screamed in pain, clutching his back.

Who is he?" Qiren asked yibo.

He is Xiao Zhan." Yibo replied.

That zhan, you...," Qiren was about to complete his sentence, but Yibo stopped him.

Hello uncle, I am Xiao Zhan. Nice to meet you." Zhan said politely and bowed down his head.

Hello Zhan. Nice to meet you too," Qiren said and smiled broadly.

You were about to come tomorrow, weren't you?? Then how did you come to this time, uncle? Yibo asked Qiren.

Yes, I was about to come tomorrow, but when you said that you were missing me so, I booked the first flight and came here to you, my son." Qiren said and hugged yibo tightly and got emotional.

Hello, Mr. Lan" Old Man said.

Hi Mr. Wang. How are you? Long time no see." Qiren said, looking at the old man.

I am fine, Mr. Lan" Old Man said.

You haven't changed at all, still looking young," Qiren praised the old man.

Thanks for the compliment. You also haven't changed yet." said the old man, looking at Qiren.

I think you must be tired so you should rest. We'll talk tomorrow." Yibo said.

Okay, " Qiren said and went to his room.

Everyone went the way to their rooms. After a few minutes later, Qiren came to yibo's room and knocked on the door.

Come in." Yibo said from inside the room.

Qiren came into yibo's room.

Uncle! You haven't slept yet?" Yibo said, looking at Qiren.

No, Can we talk?" Qiren asked Yibo.

Yes, of course. Please, have a seat." Yibo said

Qiren came and sat on the bed next to yibo.

Is everything alright, uncle?" Yibo asked Qiren as his face was pale.

I am fine. Are you okay, son?" Qiren asked Yibo and manifested concern.

I am fine. What will happen to me?" Yibo said with a fake smile.

I have known you from your childhood. You can hide from the universe but not from me. I know you are in deep pain. What happened, tell me? Qiren asked while holding Yibo's hand and caressed his hand.

Yibo told everything to his uncle, and two drops of tears fell from his eyes to his cheeks.

................................................................................................................................................................

Like⭐⭐⭐ and Comments👇👇👇👇