31

At Wang Mansion

Author_POV

A month passed, with zhan and yibo living together in Wang Mansion. A lot of things had changed in this one month. Yibo's trust in Zhan had become so strong that he would never betray him. Yibo brought a present for Zhan every day, and Zhan was delighted to see the gifts.

Zhan slowly started to understand Yibo. Whatever misunderstandings he had about Yibo had gone away. A strong bond had formed between Zhan and Qiren. Everything was going well.

Another Morning

It was 6 in the morning, and Zhan was still sleeping. Then Zhan's phone rang. Zhan searched for the phone on the bed with his eyes closed. The phone was under his pillow. He pulled out the phone from under the pillow and picked it up.

Hello," said Zhan, waking up from his sleep and rubbing his eyes.

Hello young master," said a man from the other side on the phone. Zhan recognized the caller's voice.

Uncle Luo! You called me early morning. Is everything okay? Dad is okay, isn't he?" Zhan asked Luo.

Mr. Luo was Mr. Xiao's most trusted person.

Your father's health is not well at all. He wants to meet you. But because of that contract, he is not able to meet you. Young Master, You'll have to find those contract papers soon.

Then I will ask the lawyer to figure out a way to terminate that contract as soon as possible. So that you can come back home." Mr. Luo brainwashed Zhan and influenced him to steal the contract papers.

Okay, I'll find the contract papers as soon as possible." Zhan lied to Mr. Luo. As he already knew where the contract papers were.

Alright, Young Master. I hang up the phone now." Mr. Luo said and hung up the phone.

Zhan got up from the bed and went to the bathroom. He got ready and walked to the Wang Mansion. Zhan came to the Wang Mansion. He saw the Old Man and Qiren were laughing while sitting on the couch in the living room. Zhan went to the living room.

Why are you guys laughing?" zhan asked them.

Nothing special. Qiren read a crap joke on his phone. We were laughing at that.

Okay, I am going to make breakfast." Zhan said to them.

Mmm,"  Old Man murmured and nodded his head. 

Zhan went to the kitchen and started preparing breakfast.

Whereas, Yibo came back home from jogging and walked straight to his room. He got ready, and came downstairs to the dining table, and sat on his chair. Zhan made breakfast and took it to the dining table.

They were having their breakfast peacefully when the doorbell rang.

I'll check," said Zhan and got up from his chair and walked towards the door. Zhan came and opened the door.

Good morning Zhan," said Haikuan and entered Wang Mansion.

Good morning Haikuan ge," Zhan said and welcomed him into the Wang mansion.

How are you?" Haikuan asked zhan.

I am fine." zhan replied.

Where is Yibo?" Haikuan asked Zhan about Yibo.

He is at the dining table." Zhan replied.

Okay, let's go." Haikuan said, and they went to the dining table.

Haikuan!" Yibo said in wonder to see Haikuan in the Wang Mansion early in the morning.

Yes, It's me." Haikuan said and smirked.

Why are you here?" yibo asked haikuan.

I have a piece of good news for you." haikuan smiled and said.

What's the good news?" Yibo asked while confused. Yibo got up from his chair.

Haikuan came over to yibo and hugged him tightly. 

Let me go." Yibo couldn't breathe because of the tight hug and said.

Haikuan broke the hug and looked at yibo

What?" yibo asked haikuan when he stared at him.

You are going to get the Businessman of the Year award." haikuan was enthused and said.

What?" they asked Haikuan in unison and got up from their chair.

Yes," haikuan replied and nodded his head.

When did you know?" yibo asked haikuan.

Today Morning, when the organizer called me." haikuan replied.

And you're telling me now?" yibo asked sternly.

Sorry, but I wanted to surprise you. That's why I have come to you. Congratulations!" Haikuan said.

Thank you for your surprise." yibo replied.

Congratulations! Yibo," Old Man said.

Congratulations! Yibo," Qiren said

Congratulations! Yibo," zhan said 

Thank you guys," yibo thanked them.

When is the award ceremony?" yibo asked haikuan.

Tomorrow," haikuan replied

What?" they got shocked and asked in unison.

Yes," haikuan replied and nodded his head.

Are you kidding around?" yibo asked haikuan.

No, I am serious." Haikuan replied.

Alright then. Call the designer and tell him to make the suit for all of us." yibo said to haikuan.

Okay," haikuan said

Let's go," yibo said to haikuan.

Mmm," haikuan murmured and nodded his head.

Yibo was about to leave when he stopped and turned back and looked at zhan.

If you come to the award ceremony, I would love it." yibo requested zhan.

Okay," Zhan accepted yibo's request as it was probably the last time he could see yibo's getting the award.

Yibo and haikuan walked out of the house and got in the car. They drove to the company.

I need your help, Zhan." Qiren said to zhan.

Yes, tell me, uncle. How can I help you?" Zhan said and nodded his head.

I want to throw a party for Yibo's success tomorrow. So will you help me with the arrangements for the party?

Of course, uncle. I will." zhan said

Great!" Qiren said

Zhan and Qiren got busy planning for the party. The Old Man looked after the household chores.

Everyone got busy with their work. And just like that, the whole day ended.

................................................................................................................................................................

Like⭐⭐⭐⭐ and Comments👇👇👇👇