6

At Xiao Mansion

Zhan_POV

I lay on my bed and was playing the game when I heard the door ****Knock****. 

Come in" I said

I saw Yibo coming into my room and standing next to my bed. I got off my bed and stood in front of him. He was coming to me and came closer to me. We could feel each other's warm breaths. He came to my right ear.

Welcome to hell Zhan," he whispered in my ear

I trembled to hear his voice which was vibrating in my sensitive ear. I stood speechless. I don't understand why he said that to me?

He went out of my room. I sat on my bed and gasped heavily. After some time dad came to my room.

I want to talk to you about something important," he said

He came up to me and sat on my bed next to me. He turned my face towards him. I looked at him, he was crying and two drops of tears fell from his eyes. I wiped his tears from his cheeks.

tell me, dad,

What happened?

why are you crying?

Why did he say that to me?

What was he doing here?

I asked in anxiety. I had many questions. I wanted to ask but I couldn't because my dad was already looking sad so I didn't want to bother him.

Even I don't know him. I tried my best to get all the information about him but I failed." he said

I'm sorry, I failed you." He apologized, holding my hands in his hands.

What are you saying, dad?  You haven't failed me. You gave me everything I wanted." I said and consoled him.

No, it's not like that" he said

I am scared. Please tell me the truth, Dad, what really happened?" I got scared and asked

He is the CEO of Wang Corporation, billionaire Wang Yibo, who has bought the share of the board of directors in our company. Now, he owns 75% of our company. He signed a contract with me to exchange you for undertaking the company." He said while sobbing

I'm sorry son. I signed the contract without your consent." he said

OK, Dad, I understand you were in a dilemma at the time." I said and consoled him

Thank you, Son, you are my filial son." he said

When do I have to go to him?" I asked

His driver will come to pick you up tomorrow morning" he said

So I pack my stuff. I won't have enough time if I pack the stuff in the morning." I said and got up from my bed.

Hmm" he muttered and went out of the room 

I started packing my stuff and cursing him. I packed my luggage. I lay down on my bed because I was tired from work and fell asleep.

It was 6 in the morning when my alarm clock ****colors****. I turned off the clock and went to the bathroom. I got ready to go to the devil's house and came downstairs to the living room. I made myself a black coffee because no one woke up early morning. I returned to my room with a coffee mug.

 I was looking in my phone how to mess with a guy so that he kicks me out of his house. After searching for some time, I heard the car horn and left the house with my luggage. I got in the car. He took me to the devil's house.

................................................................................................................................................................

Comments below👇👇👇👇