37

At Xiao Mansion

Author_POV

3 day later

It was 5 O'clock. Zhan was having a beauty sleep when his phone rang early in the morning. Zhan searched his phone on the bedside table and finally got the phone. 

He saw the caller ID and got shocked. He sat on the bed and picked up the phone.

Hello, uncle Qiren" Zhan said

Sorry, Zhan, if I've bothered you. Yibo forbade me to call you, but it's urgent." Qiren said

What happened, Uncle? Why is your voice sounding serious? Is everything okay over there?" Zhan asked Qiren. 

No, Zhan. Nothing is good here. Did Yibo come to see you last night or call you?" Qiren asked Zhan. 

No uncle. He didn't." Zhan replied

What happened? Why are you asking for Yibo? Where is he?" Zhan asked worriedly.

Neither Yibo has come home since last night, nor has he been picking up our calls." Qiren replied with concern for Yibo.

What?" Zhan got shocked and asked.

Yes." Qiren said

I think I should call the cop now." Qiren said seriously.

Alright, uncle. Don't worry. Yibo will be fine. I'm coming over there now." said Zhan

Zhan got up from the bed and went to the bathroom.

Zhan got ready hurriedly and went downstairs. Zhan left the house and got in the car.

Zhan put the key in the car and started the car engine. Zhan was about to leave the Xiao Mansion When Rosey came in front of his car.  Zhan was startled and stopped the car.

Seeing Rosey, Zhan got angry because he was worried for Yibo, and she blocked his way. Zhan got out of the car.

Why are you here?" Zhan asked Rosey angrily.

I'm here to inform about yibo's whereabouts." She replied

How do you know yibo is missing? Have you done anything to him?" Zhan angrily asked her.

No, I haven't done anything to him. Yibo once helped me. Now it's my turn to pay off. I know where he is." She replied

Where is he?" Zhan asked

Your father has kidnapped Yibo and kept him in the old building of Xiao Company." she replied

What the heck are you saying? You are lying. My father can't do anything like this. Why are you lying to me? Did Yibo tell you to lie to me?" Zhan asked Rosey.

No, Mr. Wang didn't say anything to me. It's true. Even your father hired me to seduce him. So that, his image gets tarnished in front of the media on the day of the award ceremony. My family owed to your father. That's why I couldn't refuse him, but Mr. Wang paid our debt." she said.

How can I believe your words?" Zhan asked her.

I have evidence that can prove that your father betrayed Mr. Wang's parents 15 years ago and escaped away with all the public money.  Because of that, they had accused of duping the public. They could not endure the allegation and had died." she replied

No! My father could not do this. You are all lying. I don't believe you." said Zhan and started sobbing.

It doesn't matter if you don't believe in me. But you can consider these pieces of evidence. Please, take a look at it." She said and extended her hand to hand over the envelope to Zhan.