17

At Wang Mansion

Author_POV

It was 6 in the morning, and Yibo was a punctual person so, he woke up on time. He started doing his regular work. He went to the bathroom to freshen up and went on a morning walk wearing joggers. He came home at 6: 30 and went inside the house.

Good Morning, uncle," yibo said to Old Man.

Good Morning, yibo," Old Man said

Where is Zhan?" Yibo asked about Zhan.

I do not know. I haven't seen zhan since morning," said the Old Man.

What! " Yibo exclaimed

Yes," Old Man said

Okay, then I'll go see him," Yibo said and headed to the cottage.

Yibo came near to the cottage and knocked on the door. But zhan was not answering, and the door was closed from inside. Yibo couldn't get in through the door. But it was Yibo who never gave up, whether it was his business or zhan.

Zhan's room was on the first floor, so he went to the window with the ladder, and through the ladder, he reached Zhan's room. He jumped inside Zhan's room and saw that Zhan was still sleeping.

Zhan was sleeping like a piggy. Yibo took a glass of water from the bedside table and threw a full glass of water at Zhan. Zhan woke up with a jolt.

What..., What are you doing?" Zhan asked aggressively.

Wait a minute, how did you get in? If I remember, I had locked the door from inside." Zhan asked and raised his eyebrows to look at Yibo.

I came in through the window." yibo said

What? You came into my room by climbing the ladder?" zhan asked yibo.

Yes," yibo replied

You! jerk, get out of my room," said Zaan aggressively and covered his upper body with a quilt. 

I'm not interested come into your room through the ladder. I knocked on the door, but you didn't answer. So I had no other choice, and I had to climb up the ladder to come into your room.

You could have called to me?" said Zhan.

I didn't bring my phone with me," Yibo lied to zhan. 

Yibo's phone rang, and he took out his phone from the joggers and saw Haikuan's incoming call. Then he saw Zhan's angry face. He understood that he was exaggerated. He cut the call.

I want breakfast in 30 minutes," Yibo said sternly and hurriedly left.

Zhan got out of bed and took a short shower in the bathroom, and got ready hurriedly. He came to the Wang Mansion and went to the kitchen. He saw that the Old Man was preparing breakfast.

Good Morning Uncle," zhan smiled and said.

Good Morning Zhan," The Old Man smiled at Zhan and said.

Why are you making breakfast?" zhan asked Old Man.

Never mind, Zhan, I know you're new here, so you're not used to getting up early. Have a coffee, then help me serve breakfast." Old Man said and gave a coffee mug to zhan. 

Zhan sat on the chair at the dining table and drank his coffee. Yibo took a shower in the bathroom and got ready. He came downstairs and sat on the chair at the dining table. They had their breakfast quietly as always and started doing their work.

................................................................................................................................................................

Like👍👍👍👍 and Comment👇👇👇👇