25

At Wang Company

Author_POV

At this time, there was no one in Yibo's office except Zhan. So he took advantage of this time and searched Yibo's office. He started looking for the contract papers. He searched everywhere but could not find the contract papers. Zhan was tired of looking for contract papers so, he sat on the couch. He put his head on the head of the couch and fell asleep.

The meeting was over, which lasted for 2 hours. Yibo came out of the meeting room and heading to his office. There was a disappointment on his face. He came into the office and saw that Zhan was sleeping on the couch. Seeing Zhan's bunny face, a smile appeared on yibo's face. He went to Zhan and saw that the sunlight was falling on Zhan's face, disturbing his sleep.

Yibo stood as a shield between Zhan and the sunlight, but Zhan awoke from his sleep. He slowly opened his eyes and saw Yibo standing in front of him.

Is your meeting over?" zhan asked while yawning.

Mmm," yibo murmured

let's go to lunch," yibo said

Okay," Zhan said and got up from the couch.

They went to the parking lot and got in the car. Yibo drove the car to the restaurant. They reached the restaurant and got out of the car. The guard took the car keys from Yibo and parked in the parking lot. Yibo and zhan went inside the restaurant and sat at the corner table.

Yibo ordered the Hot Pot because Zhan wanted to eat it. The waiter wrote the order and went to the kitchen. A few minutes later, the waiter brought a pot, bowls, chopsticks, and ingredients of Hot Pot for them in a trolley. They unfolded the napkin and put it on their lap.

Yibo started pouring the ingredients into the pot. Zhan was ashamed of himself because he had betrayed Yibo to find the contract papers. But he loved his father very much. So at his father's behest, Zhan started searching for contract papers.

Yibo was eating slowly, while Zhan was fast. As if someone would take away his food. Zhan was a messy eater who had oil on his lip. Yibo saw the oil on Zhan's lip.

Eat slowly. No one is taking your food. How are you eating? You have oil all over your lip." Yibo said because he cared for zhan. Yibo took a tissue and went over to it, and bent down. He wiped the oil from Zhan's lips with a tissue.

I love to eat it. I don't even care about my lip whenever I see delicious food." Zhan said happily.

If you like delicious food, I'll ask Uncle to cook delicious food for you every day," Yibo said.

Why are you so nice to me, Yibo?" Zhan asked Yibo. Zhan was feeling more guilty because Yibo was caring for him.

Because you are important to me," yibo replied.

Really?" Zhan asked and got excited.

Yes, if something happens to you, the contract will be breached, which I don't want." Yibo replied, but he was feeling hurt inside.

I understood." Zhan said and got upset with yibo reply.

If you've eaten, shall we go now?" Yibo asked zhan and wiped his lip with a tissue.

I have done eating. Let's go," zhan said and stood up from the chair.

They came out of the restaurant.

You go to the company. I'm not feeling well. I'm going home."Zhan said as his face was pale. 

If you are not feeling well, shall we go to the hospital?" yibo asked, as he was concerned about Zhan's health.

No, I think that I should rest, after that, I will be fine," Zhan said

Okay fine. I call Driver. He'll take you home." yibo said and took out the phone from his pants pocket.

No. I'll be taking a cab. You go to the company." Zhan said and called a cab.

Are you sure?" yibo asked zhan.

Yes," zhan replied.

Okay then, bye and take care," yibo said, and got in the car, and headed to the company.

................................................................................................................................................................

Like👍👍👍👍 and Comment👇👇👇👇