1

Introduction

Hello, I am Xiao Zhan, 24 years old. I am the one and only son of my father. I am a filial son. I supervise my house and servants. I am a good boy in daylight and a playboy late at night. My mother passed away 5 years ago, so my father and I were left for each other in this house. Before she died, she took a promise from me to take care and always stand by my loved ones.

 Story Begins

I wanted to create a record of having 50 girlfriends in a year. Because after mom left I felt lonely in my heart and my father didn't spend time with me. He used to focus on his business all the time. I was alone at home, so I  started spending my free time outside and do what I want.

 I woke up and got fresh. After that, I came downstairs and had breakfast. I supervised after the servants what they had to do today and I watched the match and got bored when my friend(Yu bin) called me and invited me to the Pub and I also wanted to do something tonight. I was going out late at night to the pub to meet my friends. My father was busy with his business as usual and I didn't want to bother him. Yes, I was going to make my goal come true.

 I entered the Pub when My friend eyed me and waved his hand in the air to show the place of our chair. We were sitting on the counter chair. I went over to him and sat beside his chair and placed my order. We were looking around and saw glamorous girls. I was craving something to do tonight. I  went towards the hot girls and danced like maniacs

I was communicating to the girls when I noticed that my order was placed on my chair so I went back to my chair and took a sip of beer. He dared me because he knows I am a daring person so I accepted.  He challenged me that the one of us who drinks the first 3 glasses of beer will win. The loser has to count to 10 and whoever comes before him. he has to kiss that person.

 When I glanced around me, there were more girls than boys, so I felt relaxed that the girl would come in front of me and we started drinking the beer. My throat got stuck but I continued because I didn't want to give up so easily. I drunk as quickly as I could. Finally, he won. 

I counted to 10 and turned back and saw a boy standing behind me. What? I have to kiss a boy. I said in my mind. But I have no other option, so I went to that boy and stuck my lip to his lip. I pushed him away from myself and left that place.

 I entered the parking lot and went inside my car. I rested my head on the seat and put on the seatbalt. I put my hand on my lip and remembered the scene when I kissed that boy. The boy looked very attractive and his lip were like a sweet candy that I wanted to suck on. If he was a girl, he would be in my bed. I smirked and said.

No this is wrong. How can I think of such a guy? I said in my mind. I started my car engine and headed home. After reaching home, I went to my room and lay on the bed. I started thinking that I  had broken my goal of having 50 girlfriends in a year.

 I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom and took a long shower. I got out of the bathroom. I went to my bed and fell asleep.

................................................................................................................................................................

If you like this story a little bit then you can also read ***Envious***.

comment below👇👇👇👇