36

At Xiao Mansion

Author_POV

Zhan isolated himself inside the room and did not want to meet anyone. He laid down on the bed and covered himself with a quilt up to his neck. He was sobbing while remembering last night.

Why did you do this to me?" Zhan asked himself **** sobbing****.

Why did you say bad words for my dad?" Zhan asked and cried bitterly.

I hate you YIBO." Zhan said while emphasizing yibo's name.

Zhan fell asleep and woke up in the afternoon. 

Yubin came to Zhan's house and went straight to his room.

Open the door, Zhan," said Yubin calmly and knocked on the door.

Yubin's voice woke zhan up.

Go away, I don't want to meet anyone." Zhan said **** sobbing****

Please, open the door just once. I want to see you." Yubin pleaded with Zhan.

Zhan got up from the bed and opened the door. Yubin was stunned to see Zhan's condition.

 Zhan's eyes were red and filled with tears. He had red marks on his neck.

Zan, What happened to you?" Yubin asked Zhan.

Why were you crying? Everything is fine. Isn't it?" Yubin asked

Zhan did not answer Yubin's question. Zhan went back to bed, and laid down, and covered himself.

Zhan, tell me. Who did this to you? I will make his life hell." Yubin said.

Yibo!" Yubin guessed, and two drops of tears fell from Zhan's eyes upon hearing Yibo's name.

Son of b***h. How dare he harm you?" said Yubin angrily.

Don't say anything. I don't want to hear anything related to Yibo. Please leave me alone." Zhan said in a low voice.

But Zhan!" Yubin was about to say something but stopped in the middle of the sentence.

Okay, fine. I won't talk about Yibo. Let's go to the bar and have a party." said Yubin

No, I don't want to go anywhere. I want to be alone, so please leave me alone." Zhan said

Yubin tried his best to happy Zhan. But all his efforts went in vain as Zhan didn't smile at all.

Yubin gave up and left Zhan alone for a while.

Zhan had been weak since last night. Zhan hadn't even had his breakfast and lunch.

Yibo did the same as zhan. 

It was 7 p.m. Yibo came back to Wang Mansion.

Yibo! Is everything alright? You are looking pale and weak. Come, have coffee and breakfast." said the Old Man when he saw Yibo entering the house.

No uncle. I am not appetite. I have some urgent work, so I'm going to my room." Yibo said and left.

Yibo came to his room and changed his clothes. He sat on the couch and called his lawyer.

Hello." Yibo said

Hello Mr. Yibo." His lawyer said.

I have some important work for you. I want you to complete it tomorrow morning." Yibo said sternly.

What's the work?" he asked Yibo.

Yibo explained to him in detail what he had to do.

Alright. I'll do it tomorrow morning. Don't worry." He said and hung up the phone.