19

At Yubin's House

Author_POV

Yibo and Haikuan reached Yubin's house as soon as possible. He rushed to the doorbell and pressed it. Everyone's attention went to the door because someone was constantly ringing the bell.

I'll go and see, who it is?" said Yubin and headed for the door, but Zhan stopped him.

I'll go and see," said Zhan because he was standing near to the door. Zhan opened the door and was shocked.

Why are you here?" Zhan asked Yibo, but Yibo won't listening to his words and hugged him tightly.

What are you doing? Everyone is staring at us." Zhan said in a low voice so that no one would hear him.

Yibo regained his consciousness when he felt secure that Zhan was alright. He broke the embrace and looked at Zhan intensely.

Why didn't you inform me that you were going to visit Yubin," Yibo asked sternly.

But I told uncle that I was going to visit my friend," replied Zhan

I am your boss so, you are accountable to me. Got it," Yibo said

Stop being bossy, and please leave now," zhan said and showed him the way out.

Yibo wanted to get a chance to be with Zhan, but how? he didn't know. Maybe God was also with yibo today, yibo was about to go.

Wang Yibo! Yubin's mother screamed Yibo's name.

She was delighted to see Yibo because he was Wang Yibo, the Billionaire, Who had featured on the front page of the Billionaire Forbes Magazine. So, Who wouldn't know him? Yubin's mother came to the door

Please come in," She said politely.

No, No, I think I'm bothering you, so I must go now," Yibo said and looked at zhan.

You are not bothering us. It is indeed our fortunate to have you here. Please come in." She said and welcomed yibo into her house.

Thanks, Aunty," yibo smirked and said.

Come," yibo said to Haikuan.

Yibo and Haikuan entered the house and sat on the couch in the living room. Everyone got enthusiastic seeing a billionaire in front of their eyes.

Yibo was feeling uncomfortable in the crowd. He had always been alone until zhan had entered her life and her heart.

The two boys were annoyed at Yibo's arrival. They left the crowd and went to Yubin's room. Yibo saw that Zhan was going somewhere with Yubin. He got up from the couch with a jolt.

Excuse me. Can I use your washroom," yibo asked Yubin's mother.

Of course, Let me show you the way of the washroom," she said.

No, It's alright. I'll find it on my own." said yibo and ran away from the crowd.

Yibo went in the direction they had gone. He started searching for zhan in the house, and his search was finally over when he heard Zhan's voice coming from a room. He was eavesdropping from outside Yubin's room that they were talking to each other.

Why is he here?" Yubin asked Zhan.

How could I know? I was shocked to see him here too." Zhan replied.

Did you give him my address?" Yubin asked.

No, why would I give your address to him?" Zhan replied. 

While Yibo was concerned that if Zhan found out that he (yibo) was spying on him, Zhan would not talk to yibo.

I think he is spying on you, Zan," Yubin provoked Zhan against Yibo.

I don't think by spying on me, he will get anything." said zhan

Are you dumbed, Zhan? Can't you see?" Yubin asked

What?" Zhan got confused and asked.

He is doing all this to take revenge on your father because you are the only son of Mr. Xiao," Yubin said

................................................................................................................................................................

Like👍👍👍👍 and Comment👇👇👇👇