23

At Wang Mansion

Author_POV

It was 7:30 in the morning, which means Yibo's black coffee time. Zhan made strong black coffee and took it to Yibo's office. He knocked on the door.

Come in," Yibo said from inside the office.

Zhan came to the office and put the coffee mug on the office table. He stood there and started thinking about what to say.

Do you want to say something?" Yibo asked Zhan when he saw Zhan standing there.

Yes," Zhan replied.

What? Say it," yibo asked sternly.

I want to go to your company with you today," Zhan said hesitantly.

What? Why?" Yibo got shocked and asked.

I want to go to your company with you today," Zhan repeated his words.

No, I mean, why do you want to go to my company?" Yibo asked calmly.

I want to see your company because I only heard about your company but never saw it. That's why I thought why not I go to your company with you today," Zhan explained.

Really?" Yibo asked.

Yes," Zhan said.

Alright then, go and get ready," yibo said.

Okay, I will be back in a while," Zhan said.

Mmm," yibo murmured. 

Zhan got out of the office and headed to his cottage. Zhan came to his room and started choosing clothes to wear. He was confused about what to wear as he was going to Yibo's company for the first time, so he should wear something formal.

 He wore black pants, a single-breasted slim white shirt, and a blazer. He got ready and headed towards the Wang Mansion. When he entered the Wang Mansion, Yibo glanced at Zhan, and his eyes opened wide as he was fascinated by Zhan's charm.

He will kill me with his beauty one day," Yibo said in his mind.

Are you going somewhere, Zhan?" Old Man asked, looking at zhan.

He is going with me, uncle," yibo replied.

Okay, then, have fun," said the Old Man, hinting at Yibo. Yibo understood the meaning of his words.

Mmm," yibo murmured.

Let's go," yibo said, looking at zhan.

Mmm," Zhan said, nodding his head.

Yibo went out of the house first, and then Zhan followed him. They sat in the back seat of the car, and the driver led them to Wang Company. They arrived at the Wang company and got out of the car. Zhan was looking at the Wang company. When they entered Wang company, haikuan approached them.

Good Morning yibo," haikuan said with a smile.

Good Morning haikuan," yibo replied sternly.

Good Morning Zhan," haikuan smiled and said.

Good Morning haikuan ge," Zhan smiled and said.

You come in with him. I'm going to my office," Yibo said sternly, looking at Zhan.

Mmm," Zhan murmured.

Yibo left from there because he didn't want to hear any gossip about them. Yibo started walking towards his office. Employees greeted him, but he ignored everyone and walked straight into his office.

Thank you, Zhan," haikuan said.

Thanks for what?" Zhan got confused and asked Haikuan.

Yibo has changed since you came into his life. He was dominant and strict at first, but after you came, he became normal," Haikuan explained.

???" Zhan dumbfounded.

Did I change him? How? Zhan asked himself.

Let's go inside," haikuan said.

Mmm," Zhan murmured.

They went inside the Wang company. Everyone was looking at Zhan strangely because they had never seen him before.

Hello everyone," said Zhan, waving his hand in the air.

Hello," everyone said in unison.

I'm Wang Yibo's friend Xiao Zhan, Nice to meet you all," Zhan said while showing his bunny teeth and bowed his head.

Let's go," haikuan said.

Mmm," zhan murmured, and they went out to yibo's office.

He is so handsome.

He is a charming boy.

His smile is so cute.

I want him to be my boyfriend," Every girl in the company was lost in Zhan's charismatic look and started talking about him.

................................................................................................................................................................

Like👍👍👍👍and comment👇👇👇👇

WANGXIAN ARE MARRIED😘😍