15

At Wang Mansion

Author_POV

I'm sorry*3_ _ _I didn't mean to offend you. I'm sorry," zhan said, and put the coffee mug on the table, took out the tissue paper from the box, and wiped Yibo's face.

What did you mean then? Are you taking revenge on me for doubting you?" yibo asked aggressively.

No, why would I take revenge on you when I already forgave you. It was just an accident." zhan said regretfully.

Really? Are you serious?" yibo asked for confirmation.

Yes, I am serious," zhan said.

Okay then, I forgave you," yibo smirked and said.

???? Zhan stood there dumbfounded.

Go and prepare dinner. I'm starving. I'm going to take a shower," yibo said, staring at zhan.

Alright, I'm going to prepare dinner. You go and take a shower," said Zhan and left.

After zhan left Yibo's room, Yibo laughed out loud.

Oh my bunny Zhan, you're seriously silly who got trapped in my plan so easily. But I promise that I will never doubt you again." yibo smirked and said

yibo headed to the bathroom and took a long shower. Zhan went downstairs and started cooking dinner in the kitchen.

Thank God, today I came out of the lion's cave safely." zhan murmured

Zhan had prepared dinner. He came upstairs to Yibo's room to inform him that dinner was ready. Zhan knocked in the room, but no one answered. So, he came to Yibo's room and saw that no one was there.

Zhan was about to leave the room when he heard the sound of the door opening. He turned back and saw, Yibo coming out of the bathroom.

Yibo came out of the bathroom half-naked, with a towel around his waist. Yibo's hair was wet, and drops of water were falling from his hair all over his body. Zhan's eyes opened widely, seeing Yibo like this. Zhan felt very hot as if it was summer. Zhan's face turned red, and he wanted to take his eyes off Yibo, but he couldn't.

What are you doing here?" yibo asked zhan. Zhan came out of his fancy.

Nothing, I came to tell dinner is ready." zhan said and left hurriedly.

yibo wore his clothes and went downstairs to the dining table. zhan placed food on the table. yibo and Old Man sat next to each other and zhan in front of them.

They started eating their food quietly, but zhan was feeling annoyed by the silence. He is a noisy person. They ate their food. Old Man got up from his chair.

I am going to sleep," Old Man said and left from there. 

Yibo went to his room. Zhan picked up the bowls and plates from the table and went to the kitchen to wash. He washed the dishes. He was about to leave the kitchen.

My cake! " zhan exclaimed. zhan went near to fridge and opened it. He saw his chocolate cake was looking fresh and tasty. He took a plate, and cut a piece of cake, and placed it on the plate.

................................................................................................................................................................

Like👍👍👍👍 and Comment👇👇👇👇