24

At Wang Company

Author_POV

This is Yibo's office, and I have to go now," Haikuan said and left Zhan alone outside Yibo's office.

Zhan knocked on yibo's office door.

Come in," Yibo said from inside his office.

Zhan came to the office. The interior design of Yibo's office was excellent. Zhan came near to the office table and stood there.

Have you seen the office?" Yibo asked.

Mmm," Zhan murmured and nodded his head.

Everything's excellent," said Zhan happily.

Okay, now you sit on the couch. I have an important meeting after that we will talk. You can do whatever you want in the office but don't go out till I come back, got it." Yibo said sternly.

Okay," zhan agreed and sat on the couch.

Zhan took out the phone from his pants pocket and started playing the game.

After a while, a lady knocked on the door of the office.

Come in," Yibo said

The lady came into the office and started walking towards Yibo's office table. Zhan's eyes shifted from his phone to the lady. The lady was wearing a very short skirt, and the shirt had two buttons open. The lady had been trying to seduce Yibo for several days, but Yibo ignored it. Yibo did not want to fire a talented employee.

Sir, these are the files that haikuan sir asked me to give you," said the lady and started leading the files towards yibo.

Zhan suddenly got up from the couch and stood next to Yibo's chair hurriedly. Zhan was feeling insecure from that lady for yibo.

I want a Hot Pot for lunch, Yibo. Will you take me to the restaurant?" Zhan asked, putting his hand on Yibo's shoulder.

Okay, zhan," yibo said calmly, looking at zhan.

Put the files on the table, and you can go now," Yibo said sternly.

She put the files on the table and was on her way to the door when Yibo's phone rang. Yibo picked up the phone.

Hello, Yes," yibo said and stood up from his chair.

I have to go to the meeting, wait for me here," yibo said and left the office.

Mmm," Zhan murmured.

There was no one else in the yibo's office except Zhan and that lady.

Wait," said Zhan to the lady and started walking towards her.

Zhan came and stood in front of her.

What is your name?" Zhan asked the lady.

Ying Qiu," She replied

Miss Qiu, You will never be successful in whatever you are doing," Zhan said to the lady sternly.

What am I doing?" she asked zhan politely.

If you want to hear from my mouth, then listen carefully. You're trying to seduce Yibo, which I will never let happen." zhan said confidently.

Who are you?" she asked zhan.

Xiao Zhan," Zhan replied proudly.

What is your relationship with Mr. Wang yibo?" She asked.

I am...," Zhan paused in the middle of the sentence as even he didn't know how he was related to Yibo.

Whatever our relationship, it's none of your business." Zhan said sternly while breaking his silence.

Next time don't come to the company wearing such f**k clothes, got it," Zhan said straight away.

And stay away from Yibo," Zhan said in a high pitch and warned her.

If I don't," She asked.

I will make your life worse than hell." Zhan threatened her. She walked out of Yibo's office. Zhan sat on the couch and started playing the game again on his phone.

Whereas, Yibo was walking towards the meeting room while smiling. He was holding an iPad in his hand and was wearing a Bluetooth earphone in his ear.

................................................................................................................................................................

Like👍👍👍👍 and Comment👇👇👇👇