16

At Wang Mansion

Author_POV

Zhan came and sat down on the sofa in the living room. He cut the cake with a spoon and took a spoonful of cake in his mouth. He was enjoying every bite of the cake. He was eating carelessly that, some cake left on the corner of his lip.

 He got a spoonful of a piece of cake in his spoon and took it to near his mouth. He was about to eat cake when someone grabbed his hand. He raised his head to see the hand owner. It was yibo who grabbed Zhan's hand.

What are you doing a late night?" Yibo asked Zhan sternly.

Can't you see?

 What latenight?

 It's just 8:30.

It hasn't been a late night."  Zhan said and jerked his hand so that his hand would be free from yibo's grip.

Snacks, cake, and drinking are forbidden at late night in my house," yibo said in high pitch.

Well, I'll take it to my cottage," said Zhan and got up from the couch.

No, you can't eat cake a late-night," yibo said

Why can't I eat it late at night?" Zhan asked annoyingly.

It has a lot of sugar that causes cavities so you can't eat it," said Yibo.

Really? Now, You're bothering me. Go and sleep." said Zhan angrily.

Zhan was about to eat the cake when Yibo grabbed Zhan's hand and ate the piece of cake. Yibo saw that there was some cake left on the corner of Zhan's lip.

Yibo waved his hand in the air and led it towards Zhan's face. Yibo wiped the cake left on the corner of Zhan's lip with his thumb and took it in his mouth.

Sweet!" Yibo exclaimed

Zhan was stunned by Yibo's action. He never thought Yibo could do anything like this. Yibo snatched the plate from Zhan's hand. Zhan returned in his sense.

What the heck are you doing?" Zhan asked

It's forbidden to eat cake late at night, so I'm going to take it," yibo said. Yibo was about to leave when zhan snatched the plate from yibo's hand and placed it on the table.

Listen to me very carefully, Mr. Wang Yibo. I know that I am your slave, but I have my own life so,  Let me enjoy my time." said zhan angrily

I haven't stopped you from enjoying yourself, but rules are rules, and you must have to follow them," Yibo said calmly.

How can I enjoy my life? When you have stopped me from eating my favorite chocolate cake," said Zhan, and two drops of tears fell from his eyes.

Hey! why are you crying? Stop crying," Yibo said, trying to make Zhan stop crying.

I'm crying because of your bossy attitude." said Zhan and pouted his lip.

I am not bossy. I don't like negligent people," yibo said sternly

What do you mean? I am negligent?" Zhan asked, raised his eyebrows, and looked at yibo.

That's not what I mean. I...," Yibo said and stopped.

Now, I have understood what you meant," zhan said

They were arguing like kids when Old Man came from the other side and picked up the plate from the table. Seeing the war between the two, he sat on the couch and started eating cake and enjoying their cute fight. They are arguing like a lovely couple, he thought in mind. He ate the entire cake on the plate and stood up from the couch.

All right, You two stop fighting." said the Old Man. Hearing the Old Man's voice, they stopped arguing. They looked at the Old Man and started looking at his hand. They were shocked to see the empty plate.

Uncle, where is cake?" Zhan asked Old Man.

I ate," Old Man said, and wiped his mouth from his tongue and caressed his stomach from his hand.

What!! Both said in unison.

But uncle, the cake is forbidden at late night in the house," yibo said 

I know Yibo, but I ate it to stop the two of you arguing," said the old man calmly.

But..' old Man cut Zhan's sentence.

No, but, Go and sleep both of you, RIGHT NOW," old Man said and emphasizing the RIGHT NOW word.

They obeyed old Man order and went on their way to the room. Yibo came into his room and laid down on his bed.

 I will eat you, Zhan, one day," yibo smirked and said. 

Zhan came to the cottage and also laid down in his bed.

You are devil yibo," Zhan said, cursing yibo and clench his fist.

After a while, they fell asleep in their room peacefully.

................................................................................................................................................................

Like👍👍👍👍 and Comment👇👇👇👇