21

At Wang Mansion

Author_POV

It was 6 in the morning, the alarm clock started ringing, and Yibo woke up. Yibo felt his head heavy. He got up from the bed holding his head by the hand. He went to the bathroom and took a long shower so that he could sober. He came out of the bedroom and got ready for a jog. He left the house for a  jog. 

He came back from jogging as usual at 6:30 in the morning. He went up and got ready for company. He came downstairs and saw that Zhan was behaving weirdly, but he had forgotten what had happened last night. So, he went to Zhan and tried to talk to him.

Good Morning Zhan," yibo said sweetly.

Good Morning yibo," Old Man said

Good Morning uncle," yibo said to Old Man.

What are you cooking, Zhan?" Yibo asked Zhan. Zhan did not answer Yibo's question and continued with his work.

Zhan made ginger tea with honey for Yibo's hangover.

Please give it to him, Uncle," said Zhan while giving the Old Man ginger tea. The Old Man gave Yibo a cup of ginger tea, and he drank the tea to relieve the hangover.

Have you fought again? Zhan," Old Man asked sternly.

No uncle," yibo replied.

Then why is Zhan behaving like this," the Old Man asked raising his eyebrows and looked at Yibo with doubt.

I don't know, even if I did anything, because I've forgotten what happened last night." Yibo replied. Zhan was upset by Yibo's words that were hurting him inside.

Did something happen last night, Zhan?" Yibo asked Zhan. Zhan could not control himself, and two drops of tears fell from his eyes.

Why are you crying, zhan? Please tell me," Yibo said worriedly.

Nothing happened last night. Something has gone into my eyes, so tears are pouring out of my eyes," Zhan said, wiping tears from his cheeks.

Let's have breakfast," said Zhan and took the breakfast to the dining table. They sat down on the chairs at the dining table and had breakfast peacefully.

Zhan made a black coffee for Yibo and took it to Yibo's office at home. Zhan knocked on the door.

Come in," yibo said.

Zhan came into the office and placed a coffee mug on the table in front of Yibo. Zhan went out of the office without saying anything and started doing his other work. Yibo was shocked by Zhan's behavior.

There is something that I don't know. Did something happen last night?" Yibo asked himself.

Why can't I remember what exactly happened last night?" Yibo tried to recall his activities from the previous night. All his efforts were in vain because he couldn't remember anything. He left the house and went to the company.

Zhan completed all his work at 11:30. He went to the cottage and started sobbing, sitting on the mat.

How can he forget what happened last night?" Zhan asked himself and sobbed badly. Zhan made a curve around his knees with his hands and covered his face in it.

Whatever happened to him last night was because of me. Everything happened because of me." Zhan started cursing himself.

While Yibo was still confused as to what had happened to Zhan? Why was he behaving weirdly? Yibo arrived at the company and went inside. Everyone greeted him, but he did not pay attention and went straight to his office. He sat on his chair in his office and laid his head on the chair.