About Y/N

Clothes: A black shirt with a few holes in it. Bulletproof vest over it and a thick hoodie to top it all off. Black boxers (by choice, mainly because they keep her warmer.) and black combat pants, black socks, and brown timberlands that have definitely seen better days. And a bookbag with supplies she may need.

Tends to travel in an RV which has most of her supplies, people know her as 'the wanderer'. (She basically has the RV from the first game with personal touches) She never stays in one place for too long.

She reads books that help her chances of survival and has a cat she's trained over the years that lives with her in her RV. (Milo)

Weapons: Knows some martial arts. She has a gun tucked in the waistband of her jeans and one holstered on her left leg. Mainly uses the crossbow on her back and the knife holstered on her right side. May keep a machete depending on the area.

About Y/n: Over the years has grown less and less trusting, but still tries to help others whenever she can. She gave up on her dream of the world getting better by the time she turned 10. When she was younger most of her survival depended on groups, they all ended the same way. You know how it goes. When winter comes she now goes to the nearest settlements, places like Richmond for example.

Her mother died a few months after the apocalypse started,  scarring her mentally. As for physically, she has a few gunshot wounds but mainly stab wounds on her body, thankfully nothing too close to anything important. Also muscular due to hunting and working out in her spare time when she isn't traveling. She doesn't take disrespect from most people, even as talkative and as friendly as she may appear. Revenge will always rule over everything else.