Chapter Twenty Four - To kill a Mikaelson...or at least try

New Orleans, Louisiana, September 26th 2012. 

Elena's POV. 

It's been a week since I defeated The Sacred Coven and meeting Maria Jacobs, I was happy and stress free. I was sitting on my bed with Mystic curled up beside me as I began to read Nora's Grimoire. I came back to the page with all of the doppelganger's, my eyes skimming over the names.

'Amara, Mila, Cassia, Gaia, Cyra, Octavia, Viviana, Lucia, Drusilla, Tatia, Anastasia, Julianna, Matilda, Mirela, Katerina, Anna, Valentina, Sofia, Nora' 

I noticed that there was an empty line down at the bottom of the page after Nora's name, I bit my lip before moving over to the desk in my room. Placing the book down, I grabbed the ink pot and the feather quill that was on the desk towards me. Once the feather quill had some ink on it, I bit my lip as my hand hovered over the blank line. My mother had taught me how to write using a quill and ink when she gave me my diary, that's what started my journey of wanting to be a writer like her. 

I smiled as I began to write, looking up slightly when I saw Mystic staring at me. Putting the quill and ink pot back where they were, I grinned when I looked down at my name on the page. 

'Elena'

The page was now complete, it had all of the doppelganger's names written down including mine. I jumped slightly when I heard my name. 

"Hey, Elena!" 

I looked up to see Maria standing at the door, I cleared my throat as Maria winced. 

"Sorry for scaring you, I should've knocked first" Maria said, I shook my head. 

"Don't worry about it Maria, What's up?" I asked, standing up from the table. 

"Freya wants to know what magical objects are in the bag" Maria replied, I nodded. 

I grabbed the duffle bag on the way out as I followed Maria down the stairs. Walking into the lounge, I sat down beside Freya before putting down the duffle bag. I opened the duffle bag and pulled out various Magical objects. I stopped when I pulled out a small vial of liquid.

"What is that?" Freya asked, pointing to the vial of liquid in my hand. I shrugged. 

"I don't know" I replied, looking at Freya to see that she had picked up one of Nora's magical objects. 

"Well it looks like she was working on some pretty powerful objects, the power coming off of these is pretty strong" Freya said as she placed the object back down. 

"I have no idea what these magical objects are, I'll take a look at Nora's Grimoire and see if she has written anything down about them" I said before placing the magical objects back into the duffle bag, including the vial of liquid. 

I moved the bag next to one of the couches as I sat down, Freya was about to say something when she was cut off by chanting, I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion when I saw the Mikaelsons, Marcel, Josh and Hayley fall to the ground with their necks snapped. Davina, Alex, Aims, Gabe, Freya, Keelin and Jules fell to the ground unconscious, what the hell is going on?

My eyes began to close as I tried to move towards Hayley and Hope, I fell to the ground as my eyes saw four blurred figures walking towards me before my eyes finally closed.

I looked around to see myself surrounded by trees, I was in the same clearing. 

"Nora?!" I exclaimed as I looked next to me. 

"No, guess again" A feminine voice said, I stilled as I heard the voice. Please no.....

Slowly turning around I came face to face with her, someone I could never forget.