Chapter Twelve - Finding Genevieve and Giselle St Laurent

New Orleans, Louisiana, August 4th 2012.

Elena's POV.

I was sitting in the lounge of the compound when Alex and Aims stormed in, I tilted my head looking at them in confusion. What happened with them?

"How was your meeting with your pack?" I asked.

"It was fine but there is this one wolf, Oliver," Alex began as he glared at the floor, "he is starting to piss me off"

"How come?"

"He acts like an entitled prick and it's fucking annoying" Aims replied.

I looked up to see Jules and Gabe sit down on the couch. Gabe looked at us confused.

"What's happened?" he asked.

"A wolf in Alex and Aims pack is pissing them off" I replied, Gabe nodded.

"Do you need me to help you kill him?" Gabe asked, Alex chuckled.

"No but you can help me hide his body" Alex replied, Gabe laughed.

"So I know that we've been staying with the Mikaelson's for a few days but we did come here for a reason," I began as they all looked at me.

"So do you guys want to go find the witches who turned you into birds" I said pointing at Gabe and Jules.

"And you into your wolf forms" I finished, pointing to Alex and Aims.

They all smiled before nodding.

"Hell yeah" Jules said.

"Ok so what were the witches names who did that to yous?" I asked, Gabe looked at me.

"The witches who turned us into birds were called Mallory and Manon Moreau" he answered.

"Ours were called Genevieve and Giselle St Laurent" Alex added.

"Ok then, let's go find these bitches" I said, clapping my hands together as the rest of them nodded.

"Ok so who are we going after first?" Jules asked, I looked between Alex and Gabe.

"I say we go after the St Laurents first and then we go after the Moreaus" Gabe replied, I nodded in agreement.

"Cool, so where were you guys when the St Laurent sisters turned you into your wolf forms? Can you remember the exact place?" I asked.

"Of course, you can't exactly forget the place" Alex replied.

"Well, let's go then" Jules said.

We all got up from the couch, I bent down slightly and picked up Mystic before following Alex, Aims, Jules and Gabe out of the compound. We began walking down a few streets when Alex turned to the left and went down a dirt path. Following along, I looked around and saw that we were surrounded by trees, the light from the sun was streaming in between them.

I looked down at Mystic and smiled, before lightly kicking a stone off of the dirt path. We have been staying with the Mikaelsons for a few days and we hadn't had the chance to leave the compound. The Mikaelsons had all left the compound and so this is the first time we have actually managed to get out and get some fresh air. I've started to become friends with Hayley and Freya, hell even Klaus is starting to grow on me.

Rebekah and I are on speaking terms, I wouldn't go as far as to call us friends but I'm not ruling it out either. Kol and I are sort of speaking to each other through sarcastic quips and small insults thrown in between. Elijah and I are still the same, I've also been speaking to Marcel, Josh and Davina more and they seem ok.