Chapter Eighteen - A New Friend and Strange Feelings

New Orleans, Louisiana, September 8th 2012.

Elena's POV.

It's been a little over a week after Davina and I got rid of the vampires that were plotting against Klaus. Freya managed to do a locator spell and found the person who gave them the white oak ash, Klaus barely heard the address before he vamped off to take care of them.

I was currently sitting in the lounge along with the others before my eyes looked up to see Marcel walk in with another person. The person was wearing dark clothes along with a leather jacket, the power coming off of him was strong. He was definitely a witch and a powerful one at that. But who was he?

Gabe's eyes widened when he looked at the person.

"Vincent, is that you?" Gabe asked before the person turned to look at him.

Vincent's eyes widened in shock as he seemed to recognise Gabe.

"Gabriel? Gabriel Delacour? I can't believe it" Vincent said, as he pulled Gabe into a hug.

Pulling back Vincent looked to his left.

"Juliet?" He asked in disbelief. Juliet nodded before she hugged Vincent.

"I thought you guys died" Vincent said, Gabe laughed.

"No we were turned into birds actually by two witches" Gabe replied.

"Birds? Two witches turned you into birds?", Vincent asked as Gabe nodded, "Do you know who the witches are and where they are?"

"Don't worry about it V we took care of it" Jules replied as he looked to her.

"How were you able to get back to your normal selves?" Vincent asked, Gabe pointed to me.

"Well we actually had some help from Elena here" Gabe said, I got up from my seat and walked over to Vincent.

"Hi I'm Elena, Elena Gilbert" I said sticking out my hand.

"Vincent Griffith, it's nice to meet you Elena" Vincent said as he shook my hand, I smiled.

"So how do you guys know each other?" I asked, Vincent smiled.

"Our parents were very close with each other," Vincent began as he looked at me briefly, "When I had found their parents, I tried to find them to see if they were ok but I couldn't find anything."

"I would like to thank you Elena, for helping them and bringing them back here" Vincent finished.

"Of course" I replied.

"Well as much as I am loving the little reunion, what are you doing here Vincent?" Klaus asked I rolled my eyes slightly before we all looked at him.

"I'm actually here for Davina, some of the witches have gathered and are wanting a meeting with you" Vincent answered, Davina nodded before she got up.

"A meeting?" Jules asked.

"I'm the regent of the Nine Covens of New Orleans" Davina answered, Jules nodded.

"You and Gabriel should come with us" Vincent said.

Gabe and Jules turned to me before I nodded.

"Go, catch up with Vincent" I said.

They smiled before they walked off with Vincent and Davina. I turned back around to look at Klaus before he smiled, narrowing my eyes at him I raised an eyebrow. What is he up to?

"I heard that Lucien was at Rousseau's, maybe you should go and see what he's up to" Klaus said, I looked at him blankly before I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, I'll go check it out" I mumbled before turning around and walking away.