Chapter Sixteen - The Mikaelson Party: Part Two

New Orleans, Louisiana, August 25th 2012.

Elena's POV.

I was slipping on my dress for the party when Jules and Aims walked in there dresses. Jules dress was a cream sequined dress while Aims dress was a black chiffon dress, they looked gorgeous . I turned to see their jaws open slightly in shock. 

"Holy shit Lena, you look hot" Aims said. 

"Kol isn't going to be able to keep his hands off you" Jules added, I rolled my eyes at her. 

"Yeah, yeah" I muttered. "Let's get your hair and makeup done." 

Aims sat down on my bed while Jules sat in front of me. I curled Jules hair and clipped half of it up before giving her some light makeup before her and Aims switched, I then clipped Aims hair into a bun before giving her some light makeup as well.

Once I had done both of their hair and makeup, they smiled at each other before looking at me.

"Thank you Lena" Jules said, I smiled and nodded.

"No problem" I replied. 

"We'll see you downstairs Lena" Aims said, before they left my room. 

I looked at myself in the mirror, my hair was curled and clipped to the side while my makeup was light, just some mascara and lip gloss. The dress felt nice against my skin and it fitted me well. I tilted my head to the side, biting my lip as I thought back to what Jules said. Would Kol really not be able to keep his hands off me? I shook my head slightly, that's absurd Kol doesn't feel anything for me and I don't feel anything for him, right? I walked over to my bed, sitting down on it before placing some heels on, I smiled when Mystic came up beside me.

"The party shouldn't be too long, once it's finished I'll come back up with some food for you" I whispered before I got up and opened my bedroom door, walking out of the room.

Closing my door I turned around, jumping slightly when I came face to face with Kol. Placing my hand over my racing heart, I glared at him. 

"Kol, don't do that! You almost gave me a heart attack!" I scolded, Kol didn't respond. 

I tilted my head as I saw his eyes flash with an emotion but it was gone before I could decipher what emotion it was.

"Kol?" I asked, he still didn't answer. His eyes trailing down my body slowly, I shifted as a shiver ran down my spine.

"Kol?" I asked again, gasping when my back was pressed against my door. Kol stood in front of me, caging me in with his arms.

I cleared my throat as Kol's eyes quickly snapped to mine, a smirk plastered on his face.

"Well I'm glad you made me wait to see you," Kol said as he looked me over again. "You look ravishing, darling"

I rolled my eyes playfully as I looked him over. He was dressed in a black tux and I hate to admit it but he looked good, really good.

"You clean up well...for a Mikaelson" I replied, Kol placed his hand over his heart.

"You wound me" Kol said, I chuckled lightly before I looked at Kol.

"Oh no, we can't have that. Bruising the little Mikaelson's ego" I said, Kol's dark brown eyes glared at me slightly, before his lips tilted up in a smirk. 

"Trust me darling," Kol said, his breath fanning across my ear. "There is nothing little about me" 

I shifted slightly as Kol moved his head, his dark eyes meeting mine. I bit my lip when I felt Kol's hand on my exposed thigh.