Chapter 24

I pushed open the elevator doors with Liam and we looked at the hospital, the lights flickering and leaves everywhere.

    "Li, what's that?" I asked, pointing above the desk and seeing a train arrival board with Beacon Hills at the top of track number 4, and train tracks were put in the middle of the halls.

    "Liam. We need to find Scott." I told him and took his arm, running out into the hospital parking lot and getting into the police car with the key still in the ignition, getting into the drivers seat and speeding to the forest where the tunnels were, but not before seeing the tracks in other familiar places.

    We got out and ran down into the tunnels, finding Scott with Lydia and Malia in a room talking.

    "Scott, we need to show you something." Liam said, "we can't explain it, but we need to show you."

    "Okay. Malia, stay with Lydia in case if Stiles comes back." Scott said and closed the door, running out with us and into the car, driving back to the hospital where the tracks were by the reception desk.

    "Is this happening everywhere?" Scott asked.

    "Here, the school, the lacrosse field." Liam listed off the places.

    "What does this mean?" Scott asked.

    "It means it's working." Mr. Douglas answered for him, standing at the opposite end of the tracks.

    "Great. He's back." I said and we all shifted into our werewolf forms as he shifted into his Lowenmensch form, his eyes glowing green.

    "He can't get all of us." Liam said.

    "No way," Scott answered his Beta.

    "Hollenhund." Mr. Douglas said, and Parrish walked out with green glowing eyes: he was a puppet by Mr. Douglas.

    "Parrish. You don't wanna do this. Stop!" Scott told the deputy.

    "The train is coming. There's no stopping the Wild Hunt." Mr. Douglas said, walking forward. "You'll make a fine Ghost Rider, Scott.  And I'll have a True Alpha by my side."

    "Parrish! Stop!" I shouted at him, earning a growl from the Hellhound.

    "And then a Banshee, a were-coyote . . ." He continued.

    "A Stiles?"

    "What?"

    A bat swung out and hit Me. Douglas in the back, making him fall forward.

    Stiles came out from a doorway. "Bad guy, right? I didn't misread that?"

    "Stiles!" I grabbed Parrish with Scott and we hauled him over our shoulders, throwing him into Mr. Douglas and toppling them both over.

    Stiles looked at us in amazement and ran to wrap me in a hug. "Lizzie. I missed you so much."

    "I missed you too, Stiles." I said, hugging him back and burying my nose in his shirt.

    He pulled back and smiled, kissing my forehead before hugging Scott and Liam.

    "Stiles. Stiles!" I turned him around so we could see Parrish with flames around him.

    "Yeah. We should go. Go go!" He took my hand and we all ran out of the hall and into another one just as he launched a fire ball.

    Stiles ran around, looking in doors for something. "Can't believe I'm gone a couple days and this whole place falls apart."